Strange events so far

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;176122]In my current MAW game, about 6 mos in. Found out that my star attraction, Steven Parker, my only main champion, the guy I have fed other talent trade stars to, the guy whose belt I have built to 99% prestige, Has a strong dislike of me. :eek: Good thing I plan to have him cough up the title finally. :D Especially since I have been building a feud between him and mainstream hernandez for 3 mos. We will see how he likes jobbing for a while.;) Serves the little Rip Chord a**-kissing bas***d right. :mad:[/QUOTE] ANd just to make it more interesting , Hernandez has a contract renewal 2 weeks before the big blowoff event and suddenly wants a raise from $500\mnth ppa to $2300 with a $1400 downsize ppa. :eek: Since I am still small, E+ pop and havent hit regional yet, have to let him go and kill my biggest main event of the year. :( Fortunately, I had been building both Des Davids and mean machine for a big event, so I can slide in one of them in but Parker and Mainstream had great chemistry, so it won't pay off as big.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've having bad problems with Des Davids, just can't book him like the rest of the uppercard wrestlers. Steven Parker is a must-keep, because of the Loyalty factor. He's a future star, no doubt about it. Plus, in my game he has good chemistry with Robert Oxford, Mainstream Hernandez and Fox Mask. Plus a great tag chemistry with The Mean Machine :P (I also have Ricky Douglas Loyalty, but he's enchament talent. Quite sad, when your tagpartner is uppermid/ME level)

Will have to see what weighs heavier for Steven Parker come re-sign time. HIs strong dislike of my user character,or his loyalty to Rip. (Or if he has an outrageous salary increase demand like Mainstream did in my game $500 to $2300 in only 6 mos :mad: ) Think I will bring Mainstream back on talent trades just to job his worthless hide. :D Parker has great chemistry against Mainstream (B- matches when my fed was at F pop) but no tag team chemistry with Mean Machine in my game. Davids has great chemistry against most of my mid and upper mid heels like Ricky Douglas and Oscar Golden

[QUOTE=D-Lyrium;176346]My announcer distended his anus. And as soon as he recovered from that, broke his wrist. I have the most hardcore announcer ever.[/QUOTE] A distended anus and a broken wrist? I don't want to know what he's doing under that announcing table...

^ LOL! I signed Bulldozer as soon as he entered the wrestling world to DAVE. I was grooming him for a monster push so I had him squash some of my undercards like Johnny Martin, Art Reed, Nathan Coleman, etc....but then he got attacked by a swordfish and is out for 12 months. I think PGHW planted it there since it was right after they declared war on me. :D

I'm not sure if they're strange, but... 5 months into my Rock Hard user created fed game, and even though DAVE is still Cult sized, and has been putting on C to B level sell out shows, Danger Zone TV has come to an end as of June 2007. On another interesting note, since her debut, no one has hired Alicia Strong. You'd think USPW and her dad would show her some love, but no. And she'd rather remain unemployed then work, let alone negotiate, for a local or small sized fed. Oh, and Wolf Hawkins has left TCW for a few months of unemployment, to getting a written contract with NOTBPW. Main Eventer to Midcarder in a few months. Maybe he and Jennifer Cornell were more than friends? :cool: EDIT: Spoke too soon; as of July 2007, Alicia Strong is going on tour with 5SSW. But Carlos Gonzalez remains unemployed. Not even his older bro will hire him for CZCW. Poor guy.

[QUOTE=Actarus;176506]On another interesting note, since her debut, no one has hired Alicia Strong. You'd think USPW and her dad would show her some love, but no. And she'd rather remain unemployed then work, let alone negotiate, for a local or small sized fed. EDIT: Spoke too soon; as of July 2007, Alicia Strong is going on tour with 5SSW. But Carlos Gonzalez remains unemployed. Not even his older bro will hire him for CZCW. Poor guy.[/QUOTE] In my game Alicia did the one tour with 5SSW and then 5 Star collapsed into bankruptcy. Since then she's been seen on the American Indepenent circuit against other unemployed women wrestlers. I would have expected AAA or NOTBPW to talk to her, but neither has made a move to hire her.

Davis Wayne Newton is out for a whole year with a shattered knee. The weird thing is he is unemployed. Thats not it either,this whole incident took place at a......library? Must have injured it on the job since he wasn't wrestling, i bet he's feeling stupid now for taking that job.

[QUOTE=Feral Fox;176597]Davis Wayne Newton is out for a whole year with a shattered knee. The weird thing is he is unemployed. Thats not it either,this whole incident took place at a......library? Must have injured it on the job since he wasn't wrestling, i bet he's feeling stupid now for taking that job.[/QUOTE] He took a nasty bump off a ladder stocking the shelves. ;) Not really a strange event but so far in my game (May 2007), Sensational Ogiwara (my crown jewel) has won the "Best Overall Wrestler in Wrestling Today" and "Best High Flier in Wrestling Today" awards on the Internet. Finally, she gets the props she deserves!

I don't know if this is all that crazy, but a month into my game Wolf Hawkings defeated Tommy Cornell for the TCW World Heavyweight Championship. The reason why this is soo weird, is in the game before this one (i started off after I had some ideas for some new workers to debut later on in the game, and was only like 6 months into my original game)... Tommy Cornell sucsessfully defended the title like 17 times without even taking a loss. Then this game, Within the first month he drops the title to a guy with a popularity of C+.

[QUOTE=Zobeto227;176731]I don't know if this is all that crazy, but a month into my game Wolf Hawkings defeated Tommy Cornell for the TCW World Heavyweight Championship. The reason why this is soo weird, is in the game before this one (i started off after I had some ideas for some new workers to debut later on in the game, and was only like 6 months into my original game)... Tommy Cornell sucsessfully defended the title like 17 times without even taking a loss. Then this game, Within the first month he drops the title to a guy with a popularity of C+.[/QUOTE] Changing of the guard. Wolf Hawkins is Tommy's protegé so I would think he'd be more willing to do the job for him than anyone else. Could also just be dumb luck or the randomness factor. ;)

[QUOTE=Zobeto227;176731]I don't know if this is all that crazy, but a month into my game Wolf Hawkings defeated Tommy Cornell for the TCW World Heavyweight Championship. The reason why this is soo weird, is in the game before this one (i started off after I had some ideas for some new workers to debut later on in the game, and was only like 6 months into my original game)... Tommy Cornell sucsessfully defended the title like 17 times without even taking a loss. Then this game, Within the first month he drops the title to a guy with a popularity of C+.[/QUOTE] In my game it is still the old guard in TCW. 8 mos in Cornell has dropped the title to BLZ Bubb, who then dropped it to Liberty after a dozen defenses.

[QUOTE=TravisL;177105]In my Real/Cornell/Made Up verse, I imported OVW into the game and it went out of business the very next day dispite having good funding.[/QUOTE] I have discovered this is a bug after more promotions went under when imported before a new day loads, so if anyone else experiences this know I've posted this in the tech support forum.

In my MAW game some of the things that have happened have been" Wolf Hawkins defecting to SWF and winning their North American Title. Nemesis walking away from DAVE and staying on the unemployed list for at 8 months now. Warlord Pain passing away due to drugs and then announcing the following year that he wanted to get back into the ring despite his notable handicap :confused: But possibly the biggest one of them all would be Sean McFly leaving NOTBPW to sign with TCW and put on an A* match with Tommy Cornell.

Archived