Strange events so far

Alex Braun caught a Stomach Infection while wrestling a match. He probably took a bite out of his opponent. Also, we go with the Amnesia case. This time it Samoan Machines turn.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Sensai of Mattitude;184876]I just got one of the hugest giggles in a while - Militia Sister got a Sprained Wrist in an accident involving a camel. Is it safe to assume what they were doing?[/QUOTE] She fell off the camel while riding through the desert?

Champagne Lover wouldn't negotiate with me because he thought he could earn more money elsewhere. I was SWF. So that really is retarted, unless im missing something. Also, after only 2 weeks, TCW are getting ratings like, 22.70 and im getting 8.70. I didn't hear anything about TCW passing SWF in popularity before but apparentely that's happening...

[QUOTE=Maxi;184968]Champagne Lover wouldn't negotiate with me because he thought he could earn more money elsewhere. I was SWF. So that really is retarted, unless im missing something. Also, after only 2 weeks, TCW are getting ratings like, 22.70 and im getting 8.70. I didn't hear anything about TCW passing SWF in popularity before but apparentely that's happening...[/QUOTE] 1, just because you're the biggest company in the world, doesn't mean you're going to be paying Champagne Lover much money. He knows he'd only be a lower carder at best in your company, so he'd rather main event the indies and earn three times the money. 2, TCW's TV network airs to the whole of Canada and Northern Mexico as well as the USA. Yours only airs in the US.

[QUOTE=trypio;184937]She fell off the camel while riding through the desert?[/QUOTE] Donkey show [QUOTE=Maxi;184968]Champagne Lover wouldn't negotiate with me because he thought he could earn more money elsewhere. I was SWF. So that really is retarted, unless im missing something.[/QUOTE] Yeah, you are missing something. As D-Lyrium said, it's as simple as it is common sense. He'd be Jenky the Mexican jobber with you but he's "the future of lucha" in Mexico. Which role pays more? :rolleyes: Now if you were planning on offering him Christian Faith/Runaway Train kind of money, I'd totally agree with you. He should at least listen to what you have to say. But chances are good, you weren't going to offer him that kinda dosh and you weren't going to use him as much as he'd be used in Mexico (or even Japan). But related to that, what I find kinda stupid is when a worker turns you down saying, "they don't think it would be a good career move". The hell is that about? I'm guessing it has something to do with your roster because it sure doesn't have anything to do with prestige or popularity (tested those two ;)).

[QUOTE=D-Lyrium;184972]1, just because you're the biggest company in the world, doesn't mean you're going to be paying Champagne Lover much money. He knows he'd only be a lower carder at best in your company, so he'd rather main event the indies and earn three times the money. 2, TCW's TV network airs to the whole of Canada and Northern Mexico as well as the USA. Yours only airs in the US.[/QUOTE] I see, thanks for taking the time to explain that to me. Since you seem to know a lot about the game, do you know if there is any way to convince him i would be using him at a higher level ? And surely, even if it airs in Canada, it shouldn't make [i]that[/i] much of a difference ?

[QUOTE=Wildcat;184824]Wierdest thing in my game so far is that Salty Larry was convicted of 2nd Degree Murder and is now serving 15 years in prison.[/QUOTE] Whoever the other guy was, he deserved it. Who the hell starts a fight with a guy named Salty Larry? You're gonna get nothing but a beatdown, or in this case, you know, dying.

29 months into a real-roster game (converted my TEW05 FOTORC game and tweaked the heck out of it), and I've had a few oddball things happened. -X-Pac, New Jack, Brian Lawler, and Randy Savage all died in drug-related deaths. -Brother Ray, Masato Yoshino, and William Regal all suffered neck-down paralysis and had to retire. -Brock Lesnar returned from one injury and contracted cancer on the same day. -Shantelle Taylor posed nude for an 18+ magazine. -Chris Bosh failed a steroid test. -Bobby Roode had a drug overdose (non-lethal). -Kevin Federline failed a drug test.

[QUOTE=Nigelfuji;185608]29 months into a real-roster game (converted my TEW05 FOTORC game and tweaked the heck out of it), and I've had a few oddball things happened. -X-Pac, New Jack, Brian Lawler, and Randy Savage all died in drug-related deaths. -Brother Ray, Masato Yoshino, and William Regal all suffered neck-down paralysis and had to retire. -Brock Lesnar returned from one injury and contracted cancer on the same day. -Shantelle Taylor posed nude for an 18+ magazine. -Chris Bosh failed a steroid test. -Bobby Roode had a drug overdose (non-lethal). -Kevin Federline failed a drug test.[/QUOTE] So, What exactly were the strange things? :p

I've played 3 game years in 2007. A LOT of promotions went out of business, including 5SW. In fact Sensational Ogiwara quit and went international... well she can go anywhere, but she's been unemployed for 2 years. My user character got injured with a torn shoulder without ever appearing on a card or doing anything in general. Injured on a day there was no card. I had one wrestler loose his smile (Edward Cornelle). In the 2005 game I played for 17 years. I saw Tommy Cornelle get engaged to a generated... fat women's wrestler. When I quit TCW, Tommy became the booker and had his fiance go over their champion Troy Tornado in a non title match!

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;185806]Probably the strangest, most improbable thing ever to happen in the known cornellverse just occurred in my game. [SIZE="3"]GIANT REDWOOD HAS LEFT USPW[/SIZE] now the strangest, most improbable thing that can happen is someone actually hiring him! :D[/QUOTE] Giant Redwood? Big, stupid looking, can't wrestle worth a darn Lieftime contract with USPW? my game, August 2009 he took a written contract with CGC. Got fired in November. He's now unemployed.

[QUOTE=sitebender;185791]In the 2005 game I played for 17 years. I saw Tommy Cornelle get engaged to a generated... fat women's wrestler. When I quit TCW, Tommy became the booker and had his fiance go over their champion Troy Tornado in a non title match![/QUOTE] heh in my mixed CV/real world game, TCW "stole" Trish Stratus from me and she started dating Ricky Dale Johnson. Then they broke up and about 8 months later, she started dating Tommy. Few months after that, she beat RDJ who was then champion but I think the TCW World title is restricted to men only. She beat RDJ like 4 times that year while he was champion. :p

Archived