Voodoo Kin Mafia vs WWE

AfRoMaN36

My question is blunt.... should the WWE respond? In my opinion, it is very very tempting, but responding would be giving them what they want. Its like your ex girlfriend slandering you. and you wondering whether you should get her back. its what she wants. In my opinion, I think VKM are just two bitter men who havent gotten over in the WWE and want to go to "war" with two men who helped their careers imensly(sp) They're using the same tactics dX used to use on wCw, in what was the same publicity stunt dX pulled back then. wCw ignored this also up until it got out of hand. Now ofcourse TNA is by no stretch no WWF... but you get what I mean. Should the WWE do the same?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=NickC13573;174954]Afroman. WCW ran its OWN ASS into the ground.[/QUOTE] Of course. Turner is no wiz when it came to managing veteran egos and handling their contracts. one of the dooms for wCw. But you cannot tell me Vince did him any favors. The product was the best I had seen in my life. they took nobodies and made them stars. [QUOTE=djthefunkchris;174958]A better anology, would be like the supposed friend of someone famous, that used to tease them for acting or dancing, or whatever they were doing to get famous... and the old friend that use to tease them coming back and begging for money.[/QUOTE] Nah, I wouldnt say theyre begging for anything fromt he WWE.... other than attention. But I guess youre right in the sense that they should just be ignored.

ya, but NOW. TNA has better WRITING, better WRESTLING and actually refers to it as WRESTLING. given the same platform. TNA owns WWE hands down. Now the fact that I think when Raven and Kevin Nash are actually retired Jeff will have a spot for them on creative. Or a Road Agents. TNA is right with their entrance spot "T-N-A. WE ARE WRESTLING"

i agree also, tna seems to be filling up with bitter people and over shaddowing the true tallent, such as christian cage, AJ Styles, The Naturals, Chris Sabin etc... guys like bg james and kipp james who im a huge fan of are just running there carears into the ground. TnA is trying to hard attacking WWE and should try making there shows better

[QUOTE=NickC13573;174963]ya, but NOW. TNA has better WRITING, better WRESTLING and actually refers to it as WRESTLING. given the same platform. TNA owns WWE hands down. Now the fact that I think when Raven and Kevin Nash are actually retired Jeff will have a spot for them on creative. Or a Road Agents. TNA is right with their entrance spot "T-N-A. WE ARE WRESTLING"[/QUOTE] One thing I dread about TNA is the fact that their matches range from 1 to two minutes on impact. their matches are insanely short and no matter how good they would be for the ppv, it doesnt make me want to buy it. Writing? Give or take. Many complain that TNA is a carbon Copy of the WWE. I for one, perfer the original, with a better roster. Everyone has their own taste. I love wrestling, but I also like to hear stories that make me hate the bad guy and love the good guy. And the WWE does it for me. TNA can at times. but I cant get over the simple fact that their roster contains mostly WWE alumni.

I like what JR hinted too.... Bassically, TNA should be TNA and not start trying to jump into battle with anything but TNA. TNA (from what people have posted here) used to center it's show around good wrestling and the new X Division (kind of like Cruiserweight with high flying and hardcore thrown in) they were working hard to put over. Now they are concentrating their efforts to say "LOOK AT US, WE ARE PRIME TIME!! PLEASE, LOOK AT US!!! WWE, LOOK AT US!!! WE CAN DO ENTERTAINMENT ONLY TOO!!!" Although I like Sports Entertainment, and TNA changing for the times is ok with me... I just hate the way they are going around it. They have Kurt Angle, I guess he is going to be a Heel Now ( Good for Kurt, I believe he likes to be a heel... I think he wants to be a BAD @SS like Stone Cold was ), but they keep throwin' in subliminal ( or not so Subliminal ) Messages about WWE. Now, if I were a TRUE TNA Fan, That would just make me watch WWE to see if they ever say anything back... Being that I came into Watching TNA right when they decided to do a 180, I am turned off by it, and don't bother watching it. IF it's on it's on, but heck, This week they had a double episode of Smallville on, and even though the second one that was on during TNA was a repeat, I watched it instead. To all the True TNA fans out there, I'm sorry, I just can't watch TNA, mostly because of the VKM Stuff... It makes them look very small to me (mindwise). I truly tried watching TNA for a good while, I watched all up till they become prime time... after the first few episodes, I just can't ask my family to change the channel for something that has lost it's interest for me. There angles are screwed up to me... NOW is not the time to act like you want to burn the Flag, etc. My brother is in the Army, and has been over there more then he has been here... Thank god he retires in a couple months. I'm ex-military myself. I'd rather watch K-Fed (and I can't stand K-Fed).

AFROMAN. they tape the matches. They have a 1 hour show. they have been offered a 2 hour show but they are figuring out the financial side to the deal. the Impact matches are LONGER than the ones on RAW. Carbon COPY!? TNA's writing and Wrestling is the ONLY reason I still watch wrestling. Ya, I was obsessed with the WWE product as well. Until I started digging, and I found the Indy's. I realized that the Indy's and TNA dont HOLD their Talent back. WWE gives their wrestlers a moveset and doesnt let them add to it very often. Thats how come the scheduled main event for a TNA PPV, RARELY is the main event. they save the BEST for last.

VKM knows the WE wont respond and it just makes VKM look bad and cowardly. I truly loved those guys as the NAO's but I just found it easy to lose respect for them. TNA stoped being an alternative and began being a WWE sequel. And the WWE, does it much better. One may complain about Sports Entertainment, but one doesnt hafta watch it. Thats why their is ROH out their for pure wrestling. But those that bash WWE nad use TNA as their defense, I just laugh at them.

[QUOTE=NickC13573;174982]AFROMAN. they tape the matches. They have a 1 hour show. they have been offered a 2 hour show but they are figuring out the financial side to the deal. the Impact matches are LONGER than the ones on RAW. Carbon COPY!? TNA's writing and Wrestling is the ONLY reason I still watch wrestling. Ya, I was obsessed with the WWE product as well. Until I started digging, and I found the Indy's. I realized that the Indy's and TNA dont HOLD their Talent back. WWE gives their wrestlers a moveset and doesnt let them add to it very often. Thats how come the scheduled main event for a TNA PPV, RARELY is the main event. they save the BEST for last.[/QUOTE] For the most part, the Woman's match's are longer then TNA match's. ECW Match's are way longer, and they are an hour show as well. Really, don't go there, I've watch'd them both for months on end, and TNA MIGHT have one decent match during the whole show, unless the last two show's have improved dramatically.

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;174985]For the most part, the Woman's match's are longer then TNA match's. ECW Match's are way longer, and they are an hour show as well. Really, don't go there, I've watch'd them both for months on end, and TNA MIGHT have one decent match during the whole show, unless the last two show's have improved dramatically.[/QUOTE] DUDE. have you gone to a TNA taping? I dont think so. I went to a TNA taping last year. They have to cut out most of the matches becuz of commercials and stuff. I admit that with Russo and Mantel they are becoming more of entertainment but IMO TNA is doing it better.

[QUOTE=AfRoMaN36;174983]VKM knows the WE wont respond and it just makes VKM look bad and cowardly. I truly loved those guys as the NAO's but I just found it easy to lose respect for them. TNA stoped being an alternative and began being a WWE sequel. And the WWE, does it much better. One may complain about Sports Entertainment, but one doesnt hafta watch it. Thats why their is ROH out their for pure wrestling. But those that bash WWE nad use TNA as their defense, I just laugh at them.[/QUOTE] You know, after reading this you might be on to something... Maybe that is what TNA is doing really, trying to look like they are another version of WWE, lol.... I mean, all the angles and stuff have been done already to Vince (or another commisioner) before. Right now JBL is acting like he want's Teddy Long fired.. Who knows, maybe that's whats going to happen. But TNA really does seem to be looking just like another WWE roster split. Just with the rejects, lol.

Better wrestling attached to dumb storylines and bitter workers with grudges with their old companies. WWE matches are much longer and the one hour show defense doesnt work because ECW is for the most part All wrestling. (like it or not its true) better wrestling? Thats your opinion, but the mix of a decent storyline attacthed to it makes WWEs product more enjoyable.

WWE has improved massively from their recent slump and the ratings have shown it.I thank the refreshing chanes (Edge, ortan, Cena getting the ball now) giving it new life. And I have a spot in my heart for the older guys (dX, Flair etc) Albeit their are a few things I dont like. (I'm not the only one that cringes when Umaga comes out, or when the Miz makes one of his lame promos to the sweetened crowd reaction) but its alot better... and I think the reconition of TNA may have lit that fire in a way.

[QUOTE=NickC13573;174989]DUDE. have you gone to a TNA taping? I dont think so. I went to a TNA taping last year. They have to cut out most of the matches becuz of commercials and stuff. I admit that with Russo and Mantel they are becoming more of entertainment but IMO TNA is doing it better.[/QUOTE] Nick, I'm just throwing thoughts in the air. I'm not trying to take away your program at all, nor am I trying to talk you out of your beliefs. The thread was asking what should WWE do. I think most of us aggree they should just ignore TNA and keep there story's tight, angles right, and work on giving us a show on their three shows... Bassically, IMO, Even if WWE wanted to respond, they kind of got their hands too full to, at the moment. They have most their roster in the desert, they have three programs to work on, and have a ton of talent to try to get out there.... Even Vince said he wanted more worker's highlighted for WWE, so no one dissagree's with your saying WWE has a habbit of holding people back... But hey, they said that before, and WCW was in TNA's place. Only WCW had alot more Clout to throw around. Then WCW did exactly what WWE was accused of, and started only highlighting the older stars, and not giving the other's a chance. TNA should wait till they have the clout, then start pushing when its' actually a threat. All of a sudden people like Rhyno, Sting, etc... are coming out of the limelight... They should just go back into the shadows where they were before, because now is the time to let their TRUE stars shine, which they are not doing. TNA is the one's holding people back these days. WWE has a whole lot of NEW talent they have been displaying. For example's... Bobby Lashley, Kenny just beat Ric Flair legitimately without cheating. Cryme Time! London and Kendricks! The womans division seems to be picking up... the wrestling is getting better (for them), the last two or three match's were legitimate wrestling match's, instead of stripping or whatever. The Miz! The Boogieman! My eyes are open. What matter's is whats being seen, not house shows. These are my opinions, only opinions, and mine are no better then yours.

Archived