Favourite new workers

Who are all your new favourite workers that are either in the starting database or part of the Future Workers? Whether it be because of who they are (famous family), a great worker or just their characters. A few i'm liking: Alicia Strong Ash Campbell Gino Montero Dick The Devastator Haruhiro Tsumemasa Hellraiser (his bio makes me laugh :D) Michael Gregory Mystic Dragon Oleg Dorosklov Panda Mask II (:p) Playboy Jake Sawyer (because he reminds me of Ted Dibiase) Reijiro Hiraki Scythe The Gauge twins The three "Latino Kings" Ultra Violence I'm slightly biased though so i'd be interested to hear what you all think.

Megumi Nakajima Shiori Jippensha Alicia Strong Debbie Rose Kate Lilly The Neptune Twins (they weren't in 05) Amanda Bowen (something Bowen. Runaway Train's daughter) Nurse Darla Knight Suzanne Brazzle (also wasn't in 05) Deborah whatshername (New Worker with bio/stats like a female Batista) probably a few I'm forgetting.

Cherry Bomb is da bomb :) Neptune Twins are great, I like Brazzle too, and Agent 69 and Nadia Snow are cool as well. Of the guys, Cameron Vessey cries out for a super-push, the Stones and DeColts are all cool when you're running a Canadian dynasty, and Sean Deeley has huge potential.

Archived