intense physicallity to much?

[QUOTE=MrCanada;175591]I guess my basic gripe is I dont care about the product system because you have to set the fans you are going to draw... and I dont know if I'm a realism booker, traditional, ext. So people are coming to my shows in the game because my promotion is labled as one thing, and I dont even know what that means. Its like people coming to KFC for a Big Mac. I want to book physically intense matches... I generally follow this rule for booking. For every 30 minutes of show time, I have 7.5 (rounded up) minutes of promos, and the rest of the show is usually made up of maily important matches meant to be good, but I still like to have promos and stories. So it isnt a pure fed or somthing that simple. Any help would be cool as what I should set that product thing as, because wasting countless hours sliding it till the right fans are forced to watch my shows is kinda pointless.[/QUOTE] Ok, your in the same situation I was in. You want great matches and some angles but not as cluttered with angles as WWE is. Make mainstream heavy or medium. Make traditional key, heavy or medium. Make realism very low, low or medium, I suggest low. Make match intensity between 30% to 60%. Match danger just depends on how hardcore your matches are I think but I would say 15% to 25%. Something like that should work.

[QUOTE=fusionfreak;175603]Ok, your in the same situation I was in. You want great matches and some angles but not as cluttered with angles as WWE is. Make mainstream heavy or medium. Make traditional key, heavy or medium. Make realism very low, low or medium, I suggest low. Make match intensity between 30% to 60%. Match danger just depends on how hardcore your matches are I think but I would say 15% to 25%. Something like that should work.[/QUOTE] Awesome. Thanks for the help. Always appreciated. People helping people. Happy New Year!

Archived