Cant Sleep

Blasphemywebleed

Just a random post, I couldnt sleep last night and for once it wasnt TEW2007 or T-Zone mod related, the new year is bothering me. In 2 months I turn 22. 22 is a boring, insignificant number, everyone remmebers your 16th, 18th, and 21st. The next milestone I guess is 30 which I will no doubt get ridiculed from my girlfriend, friends and daughter to come. I find i'm the oldest person there when I go to some gigs and it's annoying. When I play a gig with my band the place is full of 16 year old's and a handfull of people my own age. I'm the oldest in my group of friends by about 7 months and they all think its hilarious. Someone please tell me theres life after 21 lol cos 22 sounds like it sucks!

i don't see the biggy, i havn't aged since i turned 18! Come on guys get better looking with age! Dont mourn life, embrace it! You only get 365 days at 22, enjoy everyone of them. To paraphrase meatloaf 'don't kill time, 'cos it will kill you back' for every 22 year old who claim's he's getting old there is a 25 year old claiming the same and smiling at a youngster thinking he's old and for every 25 year old there's 40 year old's thinking the same.

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;175286]Wait until you get to 24 (my current age), it's truly awful as you're almost "mid-20's" and you're one step closer to 30. [I]*shudders*[/I] Probably not what you wanted to hear but hey, life's cruel sometimes. ;)[/QUOTE] watch it....lol... I'm 31 and life is good, really good... ya'll are just young little punks right now... wait till your 30's, I think these will be the best years of my life.... :D

I'm 22 right now. And really I don't feel much different then when I was 21. Although I have noticed that I look back on things I did when I was 16, 18, and 20, and think to myself 'why the hell did I do those things'? And I'm sure stuff I do this year I will look back on when I'm 24 or 25 and think the same thing. I guess it's just apart of life.

Archived