Purchase Question/Data question?

Hey...I'm not sure if this question belongs in this forum or tech support. Sorry if it's in the wrong place. I am using a family computer but I would like to buy TEW 07 on my own personal computer, unfortunately there are some internet connecting issues there so my question is, could I buy TEW 07 here but not put in the confirmation code number...but rather just save TEW 07 onto a CD and then throw it into my personal computer, upload it and put in the confirmation number? Any help with that would be great. Also...A friend would like a data mod that I made and nobody seems to have a copy of it. The Fire Pro Wrestling data mod I made, that too is stored on the other computer and so would I also be able to load that onto a CD and then upload it on the family comp and shoot it out? I am sorry but I am fairly computer illiterate (and spelling too) thanks for checking out this post, any help is greatly appreciated.

For your first point, you'd need to do offline licensing. Please contact Scott Vibert (scott@greydogsoftware.com) for information on how to do this. Yes, you can send out mods just by putting them on a CD\disc and moving them around that way, mods are completely unaffected by licensing.

[QUOTE=Ramaeno;175400]Also...A friend would like a data mod that I made and nobody seems to have a copy of it. The Fire Pro Wrestling data mod I made, that too is stored on the other computer and so would I also be able to load that onto a CD and then upload it on the family comp and shoot it out?[/QUOTE] If ya need this uploaded I have it.

Archived