Most insane "tour" youve ever done?

I was thinking about trying to hit 50 states in 50 days with NOTBPW, even though we're not over for a lick in the United States...and on the off chance that I would sell out a show, I was thinking about booking another show the next night :) Yes, this has to be the biggest recipie for disaster.

I've planned an "Around The World In Eighty Days" tour for WLW, but haven't got to it yet. Basically we spend a week in each region group (two shows per week), with the main event being my champion (Narita) against a main eventer from the local promotion(s). So when I go to Canada I'll trade for NOTB's biggest name I can get, and job him to Narita. Then move on to the Western US and grab someone from the Coastal Zone, etc. I'm banking on the local star drawing all the fans, and hoping to sell out the Tiniest venue... which probably won't happen. Oh well, I've got the money in place to support one a disaster :p

[QUOTE=D-Lyrium;175509]So when I go to Canada I'll trade for NOTB's biggest name I can get, and job him to Narita. Then move on to the Western US and grab someone from the Coastal Zone, etc. I'm banking on the local star drawing all the fans, and hoping to sell out the Tiniest venue... which probably won't happen. Oh well, I've got the money in place to support one a disaster :p[/QUOTE] This is a good idea...

Archived