Coaching Suggestions

I would like to see where you can hire a LB coach, def line coach, WR coach, etc. Then you can designate who you want to be your coordinators. Also I would like to see where at the beginning you get so many points to give yourself for your abilities such as off/def playcalling, coach WR, QB, LB, etc. Then as you complete tasks for your team you get more points to give yourself. Also your assistant coaches should get better to if they are like a first year coach as time goes by. It would also be pretty cool if you could hire former players to be your assistant coach. You should also have where your assisant coaches are nationaly recognized then you could get more players for that side of the ball cause they would want to play for a good coach.

I would like to see some ability to create your own staff. For example, let's say you've got a guy who could be both defensive line coach and defensive coordinator at the same time ... you could designate him as such, but you would then have to pay him more.

Archived