question-sign workers

how do i know when is the last month of the contract for wrestlers in other promotions? like if i want to "steal" wrestlers who are under written conrtact but have only one month left, how i'm supposed to know? do i have to check randomly one by one??

[QUOTE=m2006;175533]how do i know when is the last month of the contract for wrestlers in other promotions? like if i want to "steal" wrestlers who are under written conrtact but have only one month left, how i'm supposed to know? do i have to check randomly one by one??[/QUOTE] GO to the wokers profile you are interested in. Then choose the option to shortlist them. Then, when they are in their last 30 days, you will get an email.

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;175536]GO to the wokers profile you are interested in. Then choose the option to shortlist them. [B]Then, when they are in their last 30 days, you will get an email[/B].[/QUOTE] I would suspect that the bold part is still incorrect in 07, since this was not the case in 05. In 05, you got the email about workers on your shortlist when they have [B]14[/B] days left on their contract, not 28, but you can negotiate with them 28 days (1 month) before it ends. To know who is available at this point, you can filter by contract type on other workers, and those in the final month will appear on that list, two weeks before you would otherwise know.

[QUOTE=Sensai of Mattitude;175713]I got an e-mail a month before Rich Money's contract expired, I hadn't shortlisted him either.[/QUOTE] Were you using him in a talent trade? I noticed that the wrestlers I was using in a talent trade were showing up in my diary with the days left till contract end and when could negotiate. Seems like game treats if they are part of your roster for all things while on the trade.

Archived