well i am not very creative either so i only have two, The Ego has Landed (A tournament title event in July) and since i only run one show a month and im a local fed i played of the famous "Rumble in the Jungle" with Rumble In The Garden (The joke being very pathetic, and that since i am such a low fed i basacially run out my backyard ie The Garden)

January - Resolution Februrary - Gluttony March - Resistance April - Determination May - MEMORIAL June - Insurgency July - INDEPENDANCE August - Dog Days Sepember - Humble Beginnings October - Fallout November - Hostile Takeover December - BARRICADE Those are the ones I always use for my created fed.

PPV Names These are the ones I use Inception (Usually for the first event or first PPV) Anarchy in (Name of City) Revolution X (Tournament) Clash of the Titans Payback Mind Games Showdown Destiny Weekend War (Two Day Event) sYn Final Battle 200X The Devil You Know Christmas In Hell (Probably best in Dec) Season's Beatings (Again, Dec) Final Four Mind Games Over the Edge International Incident

This is what I use for my created National Championship Wrestling promotion: January - Legends In The Making February - Fatally Functional March - King Of The Mountain April - Total Impact! May - Massacre (Always held in Boston/New England area) June - Open Invitational Tournament (I bring in specific talent just for this event, with 2007 allowing you to do Talent Trade and certain appearance contracts, it lets me do this event much easier) July - Pride and Glory August - Unified By All Odds September - Entertainment Overload October - Code Red November - Rumble In The Jungle December - Christmas Day Brawl

Here's mine, playing with MAW: My weekly show: MAW Showdown! (the best song from a Finnish band, Amoral) And my montly events, I've put the inspiration to that name to the end with the (), and here we go, starting with January, MAW: Rip Chord Invitational (MAW Original) Mega Madness! (Gremlins soundtrack :D ) Dreamstate Emergency (Mnemic \,,\ ) Virtue To Vice (Deathstars song, also a nice name in it's own right) If I Die Tomorrow (Mötley Crue) Who Wants To Live Forever (Queen) Blood Stained (Mnemic again) When Heaven's Not Far Away (Cold) Snap Your Fingers (Prong, Justin Credibles ECW theme cover) Where It All Begins Again (MAW original) Snap Your Neck (Prong, the same song continued) Winterstorm (Machinae Supremacy \o/ ) So, a lot of song names. They're just so good! And I think they're perfect for a wrestling event, especially Blood Stained and Snap Your Fingers/Neck. :)

These are the titles I used for my original promotion. January: Rebirth February: Deja Vu (my promotion debuted in February) March: Payback April: Day of the Damned May: Dangerous Liaisons June: Evil Intentions July: Genocide August: Summer of Sin September: Anarchy In The UK October: Supremacy November: Relentless December: Vendetta

Jan: New Beginnings (this'll make sense after you see December PPV's name) Feb: History Rewriten (my wrestlemania) Mar: Devastation Apr: Sudden Death May: Internal Disturbance Jun: Destruction Jul: Prison Break Aug: Gladiatorial Games YYYY Sep: Genocide Oct: Inception (the aniversary show) Nov: Apocalypse Dec: THE END (now new beginnings makes more sense eh?) The PPVs in May, Oct, Dec are the big three and Feb is the biggest of them all.

Playing as 5SSW: Jan - New Dawn Rising Feb - Winter's Roar Mar - We March! Apr - Mark of Champions May - Mind Body Soul Jun - Sacrifice of the Victor Jul - Celestial Summer Aug - Honor Above All Sep - Warrior's Stance Oct - Verses of Victory Nov - Destiny's Flame Dec - End of Days Floating event - INVASION (the show I run to establish popularity in new areas) I wanted names that would fit 5SSW's usual naming convention while making sense to the Western audience. I got a couple of the names from games I've played (Winter's Roar and Verses of Victory are the name of a spell and a song in EverQuest, for example) and songs (Sacrifice of Victor and We March are songs by Prince). That's how I usually go about naming my PPVs.

Archived