Most insane owner goal you have gotton so far?.

Like the Title says:) I just started a game booking BSC who start with $75,000 and I just got a critical owner goal that says I cannot have less then $187,500 when the time runs out. I like a challenge but I think I'll need Ted Turner to buy the company to make that kind of money :D

[QUOTE=mitsukaikira;175594]I love em. I got that one coupled with the can't work for someone else block and it forces me to re-evaulate the free agency market. There's a lot of talent out there that people just seem to ignore.[/QUOTE] First thing I do when I start a new game is look for unemployed talent.

[QUOTE=Troika;175584]Like the Title says:) I just started a game booking BSC who start with $75,000 and I just got a critical owner goal that says I cannot have less then $187,500 when the time runs out. I like a challenge but I think I'll need Ted Turner to buy the company to make that kind of money :D[/QUOTE] How long do you have? Making $112,500 in 2 years (which seems the usual time span owners give) isn't that hard with BSC. It's a challenge, sure, but definitely doable.

[QUOTE=Remianen;175613]How long do you have? Making $112,500 in 2 years (which seems the usual time span owners give) isn't that hard with BSC. It's a challenge, sure, but definitely doable.[/QUOTE] Yeah it is was two years but I decided to start my own hardcore promotion Hardcore Entertainment Xtreme (HEX) instead. And with me running a promotion making a profit is [I]really[/I] hard, I'm already over $2000 in debt but I did rise from local to small after my first show :D

Archived