DVD's question

I still dont know how DVD's work. Like, am I notified when a DVD is out? Where do I find how much it is selling? How does making DVD's even work...do I decide which events are produced or is it automatically. I just dont understand it that much. Also, I have heard some people talk about showing shows on the internet or something....if this is possible, how do I do it? Thanks

Under the Business section of My Promotion you can deal with Your Departments at the very bottom. You can view your fiances, select the level of production for Event Distribution (this where you pick DVD/Home Video release or Internet, or simply None), Release Quality (the quality of your DVDs), and Music Usage (whether its licensed music or stock music for your wrestlers). You can also control your merchandise here by choosing to make very little merch available, just enough to fill predicted orders, or optimistic which is overproducing to make sure its available to everyone that wants it. There's also the choice of custom which means you pick which wrestlers get what kind of merch in their name (T-shirts, toys, posters, etc.). As far as I know, you cannot choose which events or wrestlers get DVDs though.

Well, I knew all of the above outside of the Internet/DVD stuff. I understand then that you cannot choose which DVD's to sell, but is there a section where I can see how much are they selling? Just want to see if spending extra for the production of the DVD is actually leading to better sales or if I am just wasting money.

Archived