CornellVerse Facts/Release Date?

Just wanted 2 know when we could expect to have the CVrs Site and what kind of things will be on there. I know you have already said that title histories might be on there, but what kind of other things, promotion histories, accounts of famous events, more in-depth bios? Cheers!

I know it'll be launched [I]after[/I] the game, as i don't have the time to write the content while beta testing FiSpi. At the moment, my plan is to have title histories, a history section for each promotion noting all the major moments in their history, a Who's Who guide to the major people in the universe, an overview of each country, and the main section will probably be the news section where we put the new sections. There'll also probably be a column written by one of the indi workers from the game if i have time.

As time consuming as these games are to play... I figure it takes a good hunk of the day to program, test, etc. Maybe Colby didn't quiet get what Adam said there. lol The site's not that important to me anyway... It's all about the game! Though I will definitely check it out. I don't care if it's on a free server with pop up ads galore. ;)

I think what Colby was meaning was wouldn't it make more sence for the website to go live before the game's release, as it would hype up the game before it's release. I understand why Adam isn't making the site yet, I'm just clearing up the confusion of Colby's initial post.

Archived