Is TEW 2007 Worth It?

Bringing back the internet section is a huge step towards getting the fun of EWR back. Don't get me wrong, I loved TEW 05 and i love 07 even more, but I feel EWR games were simply funnier, what with the internet and the e-mails from workers (remember them? :D ), it constantly felt like a joy to play, whereas TEW is far more realistic and challenging. Hard to explain, but it's a different kind of fun, if you know what i mean. I can see why some old-school EWR fans never really got into TEW, as the games/franchises feel very different to each other. Bringing back the net section recalls the simple fun of EWR, and i for one am delighted Adam brought it back, as it lightens things up a tad. All he's gotta do now is get Sophie back for 2008, and we can throw a party ;) Anyway, yeah, buy it ASAP. It's a classic in the making.

It's fair enough for people to have reservations, regardless of price, though isn't it. It's still a product, still an item that the individual has to decide whether it's worth their hard-earned money or not, so threads like this are to be expected and i think they're very worthwhile as it could help others to decide too. Up til 2 weeks or so ago i told myself i wouldn't buy it as i felt 05 had enough going for it (was advanced/good enough) already. Then i read about the improvements and upgrades (namely worker injuries becoming more frequent, the internet returning, the crowd disliking certain workers) and i knew i had to invest. Like someone said earlier, think of the amount of hours of enjoyment you'll get out of it, then decide whether its worth the money or not. Plus i still look at buying the game as a way of thanking Adam for all the hours of enjoyment for his previous, free, games. Just think, the more people that buy it, the more chance Adam has of continuing and making more TEW & Wrestling Spirit games in the future. And i think that's something we all want.

Guest Ransik
[QUOTE=Craig Edwards;175888]who everyone was the one that said TEW07 is just 2005 with a higher price is wrong every TEW game that has came out has been 34.95. but the price gets lowered when next version is being made.[/QUOTE] I paid $24.95 for '04 and '05 the day they came out.

Archived