The rise of the American Jesus

Here is my first attempt of creating a mod based on the original data. It will have 2 new promotions as of now. And some new locations. These promotions are based in Europe. And so will most of the new workers. So far I have added the promotions. And I am working on adding workers and locations. You can follow its progress here [url]http://www.greydogmods.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9[/url] Damiende

The two new promotions are based in Central Europe and they are based on sports entertainment. One of them is Damiens Wrestling Federation. Owner Damien Demented. The other one is for now named Holy Cross Wrestling Owner American Jesus. I have also lined up some new workes. I am working on names right now. Hope I dont run out of ideas before I get enough of them. Damiende

Here is a little update. Been busy adding workers. Here are some of the names. Isak Eriksen and Grizzly Hansen They are based in Norway and they tag under the name The Vikings. Spanky Villalobos a young highflyer from Belgium. Frank Andersson the swedish submission machine. Damiende

Archived