Avoiding Unavailable Workers

I'm playing as CZCW and I'm almost boring myself to tears checking for availability. As it stands I am going through my roster one at a time and checking else people work for and when their other employers are likely to be holding a show to get the maximum number of workers available. I'm working through manually at the mo. Does anyone know of any simpler method of ascertaining who the likely absentees will be for any given date? I have a vague memory of something along these lines being discussed before but I don't know whether it was actually implemented or not...

Going with Thursdays and Saturdays usually work well, as well as running shows in week 4. However, depending on how deep you are in the game, you'll soon find your most over high flying workers being asked to tour in Japan, and if they accept it's a crapshoot as they'll all sign for different promotions and the Japanese scene has shows running every single day it seems.

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;176034]This kind of thing makes me glad I have the option of changing out one of my people in advance booking so my Show doesn't take as much of a hit. Of course, sometimes you will get the missed show due to worker missing travel, but , thats life in the new TEW. :p[/QUOTE] Oh man was i mad when i saw that "missed show" message at the bottom of the PM screen as i was suppose to have a huge blow off match that night on my PPV unfortunately i couldn't discipline him though even if wasn't really his fault. So far though i have been lucky and haven't had anyone missing any shows and i have people who are touring and are in other promotions.

Archived