Guess the fans of Ring of Fire don't like Dq finishes Bruiser was visibly tiring toward the end. Eric Future was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. The finish to the match completely bombed with the fans, who totally crapped on it. Petey Future looked good out there. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Thug is improving in Technical skills. Thug is improving in Performance skills. Bruiser is improving in Performance skills. that makes the game feel so much more involved..... i love it

[QUOTE=Macca316;176016]Guess the fans of Ring of Fire don't like Dq finishes Bruiser was visibly tiring toward the end. Eric Future was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. The finish to the match completely bombed with the fans, who totally crapped on it. Petey Future looked good out there. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Thug is improving in Technical skills. Thug is improving in Performance skills. Bruiser is improving in Performance skills. that makes the game feel so much more involved..... i love it[/QUOTE] Your Realism must be high or key. High Realism = no DQs or count outs or run-ins or tainted finishes. Then again, we all have to learn that first hand (boy, I know I did!). :p

Archived