New Promotions Question

Hey, I was wondering when some of the new promotions would show up so I checked the new promotions area in the editor and they all don't have any dates for debut... Just say January, and no year or month or whatever. Does this mean that they will not debut then? Cause i guess if i have to restart my entire game I would cause id rather have these companies debut, than not at all. I dunno. Does anyone know the answer to this?

Oh okay, good. Cause I've only been playing for about 6 months, but only one company opened and thats one I created and set a date for it to open. And Im desperately waiting for another company to open cause im getting tired of booking CZCW (due to the one show a month thing) and was waiting for another company to open.

[QUOTE=Sensai of Mattitude;176220]I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that they just debut according to the game world (for example, JEF opens in the first month due to there being no active promotions in Europe).[/QUOTE] Exactly. If you add a promotion to the New Promotions section prior to starting a game, you can specify exactly when the promotion will debut. But the default New Promotions debut when the Game World Balancer sees a need to fill.

[QUOTE=Zobeto227;176284]I could, but ive steadily been losing money over the last 6 months and if I were to have more than one show a month it would probably be ten times worse. So inwhich to keep them afloat, I've gotta space out their shows month by month it seems.[/QUOTE] Most of the smaller promotions lose money regularly. You pretty much have to be at least regional size before you get large enough crowds to afford your wrestlers. As for changing. You might see a head booker leave a promotion for a bigger one, or an owner could die, either of those occurances will open up the head booker position, although you might find the new position worse than the current one.

Archived