Mod Progress?

i think a review for mod's is a nifty idea, but if you do it, pleae try and focus on the positive's rather than the negative's. Slight criticism's are easily taken, but when you have dedicated a lot of time to creating a mod getting it slated can really get your back up. Having said that once its complete feel free to review my mod and be as harsh as you like, i have thick skin!

So far it seems that everyone will have their mod pretty spaced out from the others, which is great so that I can give them the review they deserve. To all mod/stat updater, if you'd like to add me to your messenger that would be fine. [email]e_fed_wrestler@yahoo.com[/email]

Glorious Girls Of Wrestling (GGW) mod has been released. Just doing minor tweaks but you could review it if you want to start. Its a mix of RL wrestlers and scenario :D [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19366[/url]

Montreal 97 Mod is 95% done, I'm waiting on some pics and a title lineage if anyone has one for up until 98. Once these are in place mod released. I've been working day and night on this thing for the last week and am really happy with how it's turning out

Hey Guys, Here is a link to the site I am posting the reviews on [URL="http://www.geocities.com/e_fed_wrestler/KashKorner.html"]Click Here[/URL] Anyone who would like me to review your mod, please [URL="e_fed_wrestler@yahoo.com"]e-mail me[/URL], pm me, or IM me. This will be fun...Starting on GGW by BobInc now... Thanks Guys, Kashmir

[QUOTE=CarlitoCoool;176760]Montreal 97 Mod is 95% done, I'm waiting on some pics and a title lineage if anyone has one for up until 98. Once these are in place mod released. I've been working day and night on this thing for the last week and am really happy with how it's turning out[/QUOTE] Will it be inaccurate like your 05 version? If not I can't wait to play it.

[QUOTE=D16NJD16;176867]Will it be inaccurate like your 05 version? If not I can't wait to play it.[/QUOTE] If you mean will some diva be set to something you don't agree with then yes. I suggest you don't play it and save yourself the time and effort of complaining. By the way can't wait for your mod :rolleyes:

No I mean i remember Shawn Michaels was set as injured, and various other things that resembled more March 1998. You can joke all you want because your still angry for some reason that I listed a variety of suggestions to your real world mod, but I was being serious.

Archived