Tips for Momentum

With my promotion I started, everyone started off with F- momentum. I'm trying to build it up, but I'm finding it pretty difficult when nobody starts off with any. Any tips out there for building up momentum from scratch? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

use talent trades option, try to bring some talented or popular wrestlers on trades and then let them job to your roster, that's a nice way of winning momentum without hurting your roster, basiclly good matches will bring good momentum for your workers.

[QUOTE=m2006;176360]use talent trades option, try to bring some talented or popular wrestlers on trades and then let them job to your roster, that's a nice way of winning momentum without hurting your roster, basiclly good matches will bring good momentum for your workers.[/QUOTE] If you have any over wrestlers in the industry already, give them your top title. I've built up Jeff Hardy from F- to D in my local Mid-Atlantic fed.

Turning wrestlers to heel/face always helps HUGELY momentum, if the turn is succesfull. :) The other side of the coin is that it can go terrible wrong (turning a wrestler) so he/she could end up having even more bad momentum than he/she did have at the first place :D

I've noticed several of my workers gain momentum even after losing matches. In those cases, the road agent notes: "Soandso looked good out there" and "Soandso's performance really stood out" appeared. I'm thinking those are verbal clues to momentum shifts, just as I'm thinking "Soandso was really off their game" is as well.

Archived