Events in local/small promotions

Hi, I just created my own European local sized fed en gave myself 100.000$ als a starting budget. What advise do you have for a small fed in order to grow -- without going bust of course? So far I've only hired workers for a max wage of 400$ per appearance and I'm doing 1 show a month (small/tiniest venue). I've grown to small after the first show but don't seem to gain popularity during the next months (still doing 1 show / month). Financially I'm almost break-even.

I picked rock hard difficulty and started with $2500. Basically I do the same, one show a month. At local/small size just about any show rated E or up will increase your popularity. The road agent notes at the end of the show will tell you if your popularity increased. Keep in mind that each increase is less than 1% so its going to take a lot of shows before you see you pop change from F+ to E-, E- to E, etc. I've been runnig for 1year 7 months and I'm E- now in my home region (or 23.5% from the editor...I was curious to see what it was). Basically every month I drop into the red until my sponsors pay me at the end of the month. Anyway just keep running shows and you'll eventually set up there.

Yeah with 100,000 you could get some short term contracts for the best workers and get a boost to your pop. Alternatively run more shows a month to get your popularity up faster and then back off and worry about ballancing the budget.

Archived