Best Of The Indy Scene - C-Verse Only!

Okay, everyone here, help the people who arent used to the C-Verse pick up some good indy talent. Select 1-5 workers who are on verbal contracts and put their name here, lets get the list going! Feel free to leave a little explanation if you want. 1.Agent 69-A hellova young womens wrestler! 2.Steven Parker-Has "It" and can eaisly be groomed to the future of any company. 3.Rolling Johnny Stone-Good talent, decent mic skills, young, physically sound. 4.Kate Lilly-Good young womens roster talent. Can be used to bolster any womens division. 5.Debbie Rose-Partner of Kate Lilly. See Kate Lilly. Yes, in my NOTBPW game, Im working hard to bring that womens title up :)

Well, I haven't signed all of these yet but I may eventually. 1. Shiori Jippensha - Her nickname is apropos. She is THAT good. 2. April Appleseed - Hands down one of the three best free agent women's workers at the start of the game. 3. Nadia Snow - New addition who raises eyebrows due to her performance skills (much like Agent 69). 4. Mary Beth Chase - Good brawler with a tremendous upside. 5. Tai - Monster heel extraordinaire. I use her kinda like a Brock Lesnar/Goldberg type. She runs roughshod over my lower carders until a main eventer comes along and squishes her like a bug (making her look great in the process, of course). Then she takes out her frustrations on my lower carders again and a main eventer does it to her again. Rinse and repeat.

Guest The Aussie
This is simple to say; Rolling Johnny Stones, Danny Patterson and Human Arsenal are all fine picks for Indie workers (I haven't played 07 yet so I'm going on a guess on Human Arsenal) and all work well.

Hm, So i'm not exactly a good go to man for the c-verse (This is the first time i have ever not used Real world data) But i am enjoying it and have found some talent i think is great. 1 Wanda Fish- Amazing if you are talking women wrestlers- but the price shows. 2 Suzanne Brazzle 3 JD Morgan - Great male wrestler.. not so good with mic skills.

Frankie Perez, American Elemental, Hell Monkey, Champagne Lover, Steven Parker, Steve Flash, Mainstream Hernandez, "The Mean Machine" Mean Jean Cattley. Now that's a dream roster, if you could have all those guys. Most of them get signed at the start, atleast Frankie and Am. Elemental. Future workers: Davis Wayne Newton, Jay Chord, Cameron Vessey for example.

[QUOTE=The Aussie;177008]This is simple to say; Rolling Johnny Stones, Danny Patterson and Human Arsenal are all fine picks for Indie workers (I haven't played 07 yet so I'm going on a guess on Human Arsenal) and all work well.[/QUOTE] Human Arsenal is now on a written contract with TCW in 07.

1. Stevie Grayson Currently pushing him to the moon in WLW by brining him in for a tour, and putting him over Circle of Blood. 2. Adam Matravers Grayson's tag team partner in their war against CoB, getting over quite nicely, incredible flyer. 3. Black Eagle Solid midcarder for me recently, putting on solid matches with the rest of WLW's talented undercard. 4. Masked Cougar Got a lot better, good to see he's improved his technical game this time 'round. 5. Tempest Appleby The Mover from Vancouver! w00t!

Guest The Aussie
[QUOTE=Rob4590;177151]Human Arsenal is now on a written contract with TCW in 07.[/QUOTE] That is a bit of a bugger although I'll probably play as TCW when I get 07. BTW: Judging from FuelFan0102 that Grayson was fired by TCW then?

My top 5, with the added bonus that they're all < $150 1. Agent 69 - already talked about 2. Thomas Morgan - good tech, performance AND mic skills 3. Rafael Ruiz - AMAZING jobber 4. Ginko Kuroda - great tech and performance 5. Kashmir Singh - this guy goes well with everyone :) Other favorites under $150 K-Squared - (almost always has the "it" factor) Nadia Snow Paige Croft Tempest Appleby Murderous Mikey (if you can get past the low stamina) Olivia Diamond Kinuye M________ Cal Sanders Danny Peterson Phenomenal E And more....

Guest Hamsalad
Big fan of: Spanish Superfly Darryl Devine Rafael Ruiz Steve Flash Ultimate Phoenix Silver Shark Jungle Jack I enjoy pushing Jungle Jack to main event status. In my TCW game I got a A* match out of him and Tommy Cornell for my March PPV.

Archived