Best Of The Indy Scene - C-Verse Only!

[QUOTE=Hamsalad;178127]Big fan of: Spanish Superfly [/QUOTE] I went to a indy show last weekend and there was a guy named Spanish Superfly, He was a small mexican wrestler that was an ok Flyer did a cool looking Shooting Star Press from the gruad rail to the floor. walked it like a tight rope and then just hit the move.

Hell Monkey, or as I like to call him Masked Monkey, tag partner of Masked Cougar- Do we really need an explanation, the guy is a beast. Only drawback is his style is too intense for some promotions. Wael Hossam - My favorite C-Verse worker. He's a big, Egyptian, badass who rates in at least the top 5 technicians in the game. Excellent addition to '07. Burning EXILE - I know, I know, he's an unpredictable *******, but his name, mask, and work are all cool. It is insane that he is a free agent. Eisaku Hoshino - Pretty much the same as EXILE, sans the "*******" part. Steven Parker/Frankie Perez - In '05 "The Future" became the present in my TCW game, winning the title multiple times, but now that I spend all my time in the C-Verse's amazing Japanese scene, Frankie Perez has become my new favorite gaijin.

[QUOTE=NeoMetsFan;178250]Hell Monkey, or as I like to call him Masked Monkey, tag partner of Masked Cougar- Do we really need an explanation, the guy is a beast. Only drawback is his style is too intense for some promotions. Wael Hossam - My favorite C-Verse worker. He's a big, Egyptian, badass who rates in at least the top 5 technicians in the game. Excellent addition to '07. Burning EXILE - I know, I know, he's an unpredictable *******, but his name, mask, and work are all cool. It is insane that he is a free agent. Eisaku Hoshino - Pretty much the same as EXILE, sans the "*******" part. Steven Parker/Frankie Perez - In '05 "The Future" became the present in my TCW game, winning the title multiple times, but now that I spend all my time in the C-Verse's amazing Japanese scene, Frankie Perez has become my new favorite gaijin.[/QUOTE] I have always seen Hoshino get signed by BHOTWG within 1st month of all my games in 07. Perez is hit or miss on NOTBPW sigining him. Though i did get lucky due to a bug and he re-signed with notpbw when he was on loan to me, which caused him to go to a ppa as I had a working agreement with NOTBPW :D Now he is back on my roster. Exile is good, but he only wants short term contracts

Technically he's not indy but does anyone else think Fukusaburu Inao looks like he'd kill you and then, so nobody could find your remains, eat you? His real name certainly isnt Oh Daesu (a little "in joke" for any OldBoy fans there). A thousand apologies for the double post.

[QUOTE=TooTall;178163]Ha. I'm having him do the J-O-B to Plague and James Prudence.[/QUOTE] That's what Flash is good for. Somehow he got his popularity up to a B- in Tri State through jobbing frequently. Now I even let him win sometimes. :D And Hell Monkey, who got up to A* popularity in some regions just by having a good feud with Acid, is the king. No doubt.

Davis Wayne Newton Bulldozer Smith Brenden Idol Oscar Golden Stevie Grayson The Mean Machine Mainstream Hernandez Erik Strong all of these guys are tearing it up in my MAW game. Mainstream got gobbled up by RIPW in developmental before i signed up a working agreement, and Brenden Idol chose DAVE over me as his third company, but i still bring him in on talent trades..... i also like Plague Hell Monkey Remmy Skye Ultimate Phoenix Snap Dragon Masked Cougar Donny J

[QUOTE=Mr T Jobs To Me;180377]That's what Flash is good for. Somehow he got his popularity up to a B- in Tri State through jobbing frequently. Now I even let him win sometimes. :D And Hell Monkey, who got up to A* popularity in some regions just by having a good feud with Acid, is the king. No doubt.[/QUOTE] Flash is really good as the veteran half of a tag team with a younger worker. Plus, if the other worker is somewhat good on the stick that person can cut the promos while Steve stands in the back and nods Robert Gibson-style :)

Archived