"Montreal Aftermath"

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Main page is updated to Version 3. I'm sorry to anyone that's got a long game going already but that's the downfall of an early release. It runs a helluva alot better now including a major overhaul of WWF,WCW,ECW, New Workers and included a few more workers and ECWA. I've only left one location in each European region which keeps the rate of how much WCW & WWF visit there, there were like 50 locations in each :eek: The data is a mesh and mash of a few so ironing it out is a process

[QUOTE=CarlitoCoool;178571]Main page is updated to Version 3. I'm sorry to anyone that's got a long game going already but that's the downfall of an early release. It runs a helluva alot better now including a major overhaul of WWF,WCW,ECW, New Workers and included a few more workers and ECWA. I've only left one location in each European region which keeps the rate of how much WCW & WWF visit there, there were like 50 locations in each :eek: The data is a mesh and mash of a few so ironing it out is a process[/QUOTE] No biggie, people can just start a new database and start a new game without the need to erase their old game. I'm just happy that this mod is being continously updated. I'm really getting a kick playing tew 2007 with your Montreal Mod. :)

Great Mod! I did notice a couple of guys have not been made Sean O'Haire, Mike Sanders, and Mark Jindrak. They become a prominent part of WCW's would be future in 2000. And they were in the powerplant before that. Also these guys would be good to have them in: Dale Toleberg( The Demon), Lenny Lane who tagged with Lodi, High Voltage (Robbie Rage and Kenny Kaos) R.C. Hass, the late bro of Charlie, Jimmy Yang, Rodney Mack.

Sorry for the confusion guys i is Version 3 on the main page and if Bobinc took that links data it will be the same on his site. I forgot to update it in game :o An easy way t tell what version you're using is check starting injuries if you have two it's Version 3.

[QUOTE=monkeyfish;179094]Great Mod! I did notice a couple of guys have not been made Sean O'Haire, Mike Sanders, and Mark Jindrak. They become a prominent part of WCW's would be future in 2000. And they were in the powerplant before that. Also these guys would be good to have them in: Dale Toleberg( The Demon), Lenny Lane who tagged with Lodi, High Voltage (Robbie Rage and Kenny Kaos) R.C. Hass, the late bro of Charlie, Jimmy Yang, Rodney Mack.[/QUOTE] Thanks, I'll include them for verion 4. Anyone else you guys really want it in just lemme know

I don't own the full version yet because I can't afford to get this one when I'm still prefectly contented with 05, but when I do I will definitely check this mod out. I'm playing on the 05 montreal mod as we speak. Can I just say that, flamebrain, I've been really impressed with your attitude on here. I don't think any has a problem with someone having questions or thinking they've spotted a fault if the person in question goes about it in all the right ways- polite, respectful and generally just being nice. You do all three. Kudos to you, sir. I know it seems weird to say something like this randomly on a thread I've not posted on before but I think people who act in such a postive way on these forums deserve more attention for their actions than those who just try to start arguments.

[QUOTE=CarlitoCoool;179109]Sorry for the confusion guys i is Version 3 on the main page and if Bobinc took that links data it will be the same on his site. I forgot to update it in game :o An easy way t tell what version you're using is check starting injuries if you have two it's Version 3.[/QUOTE] Then what I have up is version 3.

[QUOTE=keefmoon;179112]I don't own the full version yet because I can't afford to get this one when I'm still prefectly contented with 05, but when I do I will definitely check this mod out. I'm playing on the 05 montreal mod as we speak. Can I just say that, flamebrain, I've been really impressed with your attitude on here. I don't think any has a problem with someone having questions or thinking they've spotted a fault if the person in question goes about it in all the right ways- polite, respectful and generally just being nice. You do all three. Kudos to you, sir. I know it seems weird to say something like this randomly on a thread I've not posted on before but I think people who act in such a postive way on these forums deserve more attention for their actions than those who just try to start arguments.[/QUOTE] First post I've read and I like him already :D

[QUOTE=CarlitoCoool;179110]Thanks, I'll include them for verion 4. Anyone else you guys really want it in just lemme know[/QUOTE] I have also noticed some of the diva seach ladies missing as future workers too as most of them did join the WWE at one point after the contest.

[QUOTE=bobinc;179113]Then what I have up is version 3.[/QUOTE] Should be yeah, if you downloaded it after I posted Version 3 was up it is for sure. I posted the link before I let everyone know version 3 was up. Looks like another update is only around the corner anyway though with all the great feedback and I'm going to start working on lineages myself hopefully I can add what work Jimmy Spamer has done and go from there.

[QUOTE=bobinc;179115]I have also noticed some of the diva seach ladies missing as future workers too as most of them did join the WWE at one point after the contest.[/QUOTE] I'm not a big fan of the diva's, in fact I hate their segments (if I wanna watch T&A I have cable :mad: ). Doesn't mean they can't be in though, whatever ones you guys really want in I'll add.

Mostly just diva searches, I like the hard working women like Trish and James, I also like Melina but most of the searcher's are just eye candy which there is no shortage of on tv these days. As I said though just because I don't enjoy them doesn't mean many don't so if there are any in particular you want in post em and I'll work on it.

Archived