"Montreal Aftermath"

i downloaded all the mod and the pics from bobinc,then opened montreal folder next to the default in the data folder, i moved all the files to the right folders but when i'm trying to switch the database from the game i cant, because the only mode in the database is the cornellverse, WHAT I NEED TO DO TO MAKE THIS MODE WORK?

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Main page is updated with version 1.4 (It's easy going up by decimals ). Thanks to Jimmy Spamer for the title lineages I've also added them and added CMLL, AJPW, ECWA and WWF tag team lineages...(not fun :p ). I haven't had a chance to add any of the guys Monkeyfish mentioned though I will for next update. Also.... [B]Pics are up on main page[/B] I uploaded on sendspace after a few pm's about rapidshare ;) . The file is about 82mb as it's nearly every pic I've collected over the years. Sorry about the size but on the bright side once you have it you won't need much else, they're all on kyky. Most pics match up though a few may need placing with a worker.

[QUOTE=Goldenskillz;179785]I wasn't reffering to the database i was refering to real life, i have a short attention span so i could get things mixed up. So i though the eastiest way to know is to ask. Basacially i forget little things.[/QUOTE] I know, that's what I meant he is dead, right now, this date, today.

[QUOTE=CarlitoCoool;179953]I think I might untick steroid usage for Vince, he was jacked up bad at that time but we can't have him dying where would the wrestling world be? What ya'll think?[/QUOTE] I think maybe putting it as past steroid usage is as far as you should go. I really believe you should just leave it as it is. If he was doing roids then he was doing roids. Thewhole point of this is to rewrite the history of wrestlingafter the screw job. If vince dies before the turn of the century the whole wrestling world changes. Whos to say WCW doesnt win the monday night wars and right now could be battleing with ECW, while WWE sits at a TNA level (This is not a shot at TNA, I am simply refering to the overall popularity of the current programing so please dont turn this thread into another TNA's better, no WWE's better. TIme will tell that). You can and will do what you see fit but I say leave it.

Archived