Ok, my problem is that my angles keep getting the message that the fans were there to see wrestling (or something like that), which causes the angles to rated lowly which in turn seems to be harming my end show ratings. Now, I know this has something to with our Product, but I don't know where. Maybe someone here can shed some light on what I need lowering and/or removing to make my angles not get hated on. Key Feature: Cult, Modern Heavy: Hardcore, Traditional, Risque, Daredevil Medium: Comedy Low: Pure, Mainstream, Realism Everything else is at none. Do I need more Comedy? Less Modern? Very confusing.

No no, it's the Modern that prevents you from doing angles. Change that from Key Feature to Heavy, that should help. :) Traditional and Hardcore use plenty of angles. For example CZCW doesn't use any angles, as their Modern is Key Feature. Even though they have 90% match-angle ratio, you don't need to use any angles in CZCW. If you want to use angles, lower the Modern, and maybe put the match-angle ratio to 80%. It isn't that much when you think of it, just 1/5 of the showtime you're doing angles. (90min show = 18 min angles) (150min show) = 30min angles) EDIT: A little correction, Traditional and Hardcore do use angles, but they need good overness workers to do them. In my MAW game, I got "this segment bombed with the crowd" in my shows the whole first year, as there was no one that good entertainment skills owning over worker :)

Archived