Introducing: The Eugene Challenge!

Okay folks, Here's how it works. You need to start a promotion as big as you can find, wether it be TCW, SWF, WWE, etc. Then, you need to play the promotion to death without cheating. Meaning, you have to do whatever you can to kill this promotion without cheating in anyway, or firing your workers. If you win, you get a special Eugene bumper sticker. If you lose, well then you get to have lunch with my cell-mate Rocco. (See my have you managed thread for details on Rocco) This is kind of like the "Smackdown Sprint" whoever can do it in the quickest time will be the winner. How will I measure this? Simple, just reply letting me know you're in with any questions and such and that will start as your entry time, your finish time will be a thread with "im finished" or whatever you want to put for completion. Remember: 1) No cheating! Meaning, the editor's off limits people. 2) You can't fire your workers. You need to actually produce shows. True, you're aiming for the show to go badly and lose revenue, but you still need workers. Also, if you want for humorous effect please give us a summary of the events that transpired so we can all laugh at your purposeful misfortune.

[QUOTE=panix04;177189]i love the concept behind this, but i think there should be tighter restrictions involved so the ruining of the fed is linked solely to bad booking rather than bad management.[/QUOTE] You know what, you're right. :) Infact I plan on continuing this tradition once completed with modifications. However, I think the tighter restriction he came up with shouldn't be implimented now, but strongly encourages, just to be fair. :) Eugene Challenge 2 will be much more interesting! (Thank you god this is just a challenge and not a complex coding mechanism. *Winks to Adam*)

[QUOTE=panix04;177189]i love the concept behind this, but i think there should be tighter restrictions involved so the ruining of the fed is linked solely to bad booking rather than bad management.[/QUOTE] EXACTLY! That's why I posted what I did. Running a fed into the ground is easy if the only restriction is not using the editor and not firing workers. How 'bout hiring everyone in the free agent pool for the maximum allowed on the contract screen with all the financial perks (PPV bonus, travel expenses, merchandising revenue, etc)? Then don't run a single show, just wait til the end of the month. Or, run one show in a 'Tiniest' arena in your least popular region with just battle royals with enhancement talents winning every one of them. With Internet distribution and maybe Very High merchandising for every person on your roster at maximum quality, fully licensed music, etc it would be a cinch! Oh and Dwight, I don't think the booking shows then cancelling them would lead to bankruptcy. You'd lose pop and prestige but as a local sized fed with 100 mil in the bank, you'd still be in business (plus you'd still have your roster to build back up with). Also, booking Enormous venues wouldn't be that bad because a fed like SWF can damn near fill it with NOTHING advance booked. If WWE decided to have a RAW at the Indianapolis Speedway (capacity 250,000), they'd draw enough people to it to offset the site fee, I'm betting. That's why I said I wouldn't run any shows. Shows would bring in money. Dun wanna do that. :p

Okay here's where I'm at so far with WWE. -I changed my product style to Traditional as Key Feature, with Intensity and Danger set to 100% -All but one Road Agent is now an active competitor. -All but one referee is an active competitor, and Charles Robinson is your new WWE Champion. -All my top guys are doing the job to the road agents and referee's. Rey Mysterio is currently doing the job to Scotty 2 Hotty. -My footage distribution is now via YouTube. -All matches are high injury based, and Injury level's set at Very High. Had three injuries so far in Ric Flair, Taker, and Chavo Guerrero. -Randy Orton is now the Announcer for RAW and Jim Ross is about to face Charles Robinson for the WWE title in a 60 minute Iron Man Cage Match. -Jerry Lawler has been removed as Colour Commentator along with Randy Orton as Announcer. Both are scheduled to be watching television for the remainder of their contracts. -I've cancelled my television shows, as I have yet to make a rule against it, and in their places I've instituted daily shows in Peurto Rico. -Mike Chioda has defeated Funaki for the World Heavyweight title. -I've brought up all the developmentals to max contracts, and they will be joining Orton and Lawler in the Staff break room. -Triple H isn't a fan of being a jobber, so I gave him the middle finger and made his wife an active wrestler. I put them in a 3 on 2 handicap inferno match against Charles Robinson, Jim Kordaris, and newest top star, A1! HHH and StepHHH lost. ...More to come.

Archived