Coaching Changes ?

After three seasons I have not seen a single head coaching change. While I have seen many coordinator changes, not a single head coach. I know the game can fire you, and you can actually get offers to go elsewhere (which I have had offers every year), it is strange that the teams offering end up keeping their same coach.:confused:

Guest Nukester
Ive definitly seen head coaching changes in my league, but not until the 3rd or 4th season. Im currently playing my 5th season, and just before this season, there were at least 5 head coaching changes.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nukester
I just finished up my 6th season with a league that was started with the 1989 mod, and had 12 coaching changes at the end of the season. There were also two conference movements, with Central Michigan going to the Big 10 with Illinois dropping to the MAC, and Penn State moving to the ACC with Wake Forest dropping to the Indy East. After my 2nd season there was also conference movement with Florida State going to the SEC and Vandy dropping to the Indy South

[QUOTE=Nukester;184710]I just finished up my 6th season with a league that was started with the 1989 mod, and had 12 coaching changes at the end of the season. There were also two conference movements, with Central Michigan going to the Big 10 with Illinois dropping to the MAC, and Penn State moving to the ACC with Wake Forest dropping to the Indy East. After my 2nd season there was also conference movement with Florida State going to the SEC and Vandy dropping to the Indy South[/QUOTE] That's a tough SEC East with: Tennessee Florida Georgia Florida State Kentucky South Carolina

Guest Nukester
[QUOTE=Cooleyvol;184735]That's a tough SEC East with: Tennessee Florida Georgia Florida State Kentucky South Carolina[/QUOTE] Yeah this leagues been alot of fun. I was offered the jobs at USC and Auburn after taking a 49 prestige Army team to #3 in the county and a win over Clemson in the Gator Bowl. That got my prestige up to 56 (normal prestige movement). I decided to stay with up and coming Army and declined the offers to what look like sinking ships of a football program at USC and Auburn. Tennesee has been mediocre with an overall record of 34-34 (20-28 conference record), with 2 postseason apprearences, one a 27-18 win in the 1991 Aloha Bowl over Arizona and a 32-23 loss to Rutgers in the 1992 Freedom Bowl

Archived