Wael Hossam is a beast...who agrees?

I honestly think that Wael Hossam is the best worker in the C-Verse, I can picture him as being an absolute badass...his technical skill is godlike, he has a badass Egyptian look, and he never gets below a 'B' in INSPIRE no matter who he works with. I bring him over for a tour with PGHW and he whips out some excellent matches with my veterans...if anybody hasn't discovered this guy, bring him into any promotion other than the SE ones and he will destroy everyone.

I have discovered him as he's also available in Europe (where I play) and really like him a lot. He is indeed a workhorse for good matches. I can't imagine him as a badass, though. He's just smiling too nicely on his picture. ;) The African workers generally seem to be a good bunch. The Lawals and Kalu Owusu, I like to hire them. Mohammed El Yaaggoudi not so much as he's an Egomaniac.

I played a really long INSPIRE game in 2005 with the wrespi 2 converted Data and I couldn't stand Wael he never pulled of anything for me. Mohamed El Yaaggoudi was a main eventer real quickly and putting on A* matches with Tadiyuki Kikkawa no one else on the roster could do it even though Kikkawa is a god among wrestlers by Yaaggoudi is the man,

[QUOTE=pol|K;177583]I have discovered him as he's also available in Europe (where I play) and really like him a lot. He is indeed a workhorse for good matches. I can't imagine him as a badass, though. He's just smiling too nicely on his picture. ;) The African workers generally seem to be a good bunch. The Lawals and Kalu Owusu, I like to hire them. Mohammed El Yaaggoudi not so much as he's an Egomaniac.[/QUOTE] Yeah, he is smiling nicely, but he looks like one of those nice guys who will kick the everloving **** out of you if you piss him off. He also looks as if one of his eyes is mangled a bit, which adds to the aura. **Apu, I'm surprised Hossam never did anything for you, as in my game (and others it seems) Hossam can pull of an above average (C+/B+) match with just about anyone** Hossam (unkown) v. Frankie Perez (unknown) drew a B- as the opening match for my NIGHT OF PRIDE...when Frankie (another one of my favorites)'s overness was E- everywhere and Wael's was D...I was shocked. Wael/Kunomasu = a B+ match in my Elite Series Tourney... and I'm expecting more good things to come!

Guest Hamsalad
I acquired Wael Hossam through talent trades in my TCW game. He seems to put on great matches with big guys, putting on B+ matches with the likes of Randall Hopkirk and Giant Tana.

Archived