Funny Internet "stories"

I just love the internet section so much, yeah its usefull for seeing whats going on in the world..... and the comments sometimes made are funny.... But today I got this (may not be exact wording, but their abouts) "FABULOUS MOOLAH PASSES AWAY This morning, The Fabulous Moolah passed away... On our messageboards "panix04" commented "wow, Im so glad that happened" Just cracked me up! Esp as it was him that came up saying that!

[QUOTE=joose2001;177659]I just love the internet section so much, yeah its usefull for seeing whats going on in the world..... and the comments sometimes made are funny.... But today I got this (may not be exact wording, but their abouts) "FABULOUS MOOLAH PASSES AWAY This morning, The Fabulous Moolah passed away... On our messageboards "panix04" commented "wow, Im so glad that happened" Just cracked me up! Esp as it was him that came up saying that![/QUOTE] Damn Panix is a hard, heartless person....

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli;177790]I just picture Mae Young visiting the grave every day.... Screaming, crying... "WHY GOD, WHY?! WHY NOT ME?!?!? I'M OLD TOOOOO!!!!"[/QUOTE] LOL!!!! holy **** a post about death should not be this hystarical

[QUOTE=Grudge;177792]LOL!!!! holy **** a post about death should not be this hystarical[/QUOTE] It's not as if she died for real... I dunno it might still be just as funny if she did. On a more serious note, did any of you guys catch the documentary "Lipstick & Dynamite, Piss & Vinegar"? Pretty neat documentary about women's wrestling from the 40s and 50s, cool pick-up for anyone looking to learn about the old-school of women's wrestling... Plus, those chicks are old as hell.

[QUOTE=Dead_Jester;177806]Funniest one i've gotten so far was Warlord Pain saying he was looking to get back into wrestling after a year away from the ring. Funny thing was the fact he died the year before. :confused:[/QUOTE] I've had that before too lol. It was with a different wrestler though.

Long story short, my game is a totally computer generated world...we're in year 2016... anyway, a Japanese road agent that I put in charge of Dragon SPIRIT had two very strange injuries in the same week the first injury was headlined on the internet as "attacked by bear", upon further investigation...a broken toe was all he recieved from the bear. and a mere two days later, he's on the internet once again after an encounter with a vulture. Further investigation, severe migranes.... I'm wondering if he was a good choice to put in charge....

[QUOTE=creepshow;177813]Long story short, my game is a totally computer generated world...we're in year 2016... anyway, a Japanese road agent that I put in charge of Dragon SPIRIT had two very strange injuries in the same week the first injury was headlined on the internet as "attacked by bear", upon further investigation...a broken toe was all he recieved from the bear. and a mere two days later, he's on the internet once again after an encounter with a vulture. Further investigation, severe migranes.... I'm wondering if he was a good choice to put in charge....[/QUOTE] note to creepshow: Dont hire Japanese version of Steve Irwin.....

[quote=joose2001;177659]"FABULOUS MOOLAH PASSES AWAY This morning, The Fabulous Moolah passed away... On our messageboards "panix04" commented "wow, Im so glad that happened"[/quote] Haha!! :D That made my morning, thank you. Oh god that was so funny to read, panix04 truly shines in the Media section also :p

[QUOTE=Trashbear;177795] On a more serious note, did any of you guys catch the documentary "Lipstick & Dynamite, Piss & Vinegar"? Pretty neat documentary about women's wrestling from the 40s and 50s, cool pick-up for anyone looking to learn about the old-school of women's wrestling... [/QUOTE] Never even heard of it myself. But now that you've mentioned it, me want. Where can I go about finding this? Oh and PS: this guff that been getting heaped on Mae & Moolah falls squarely in category of being horribly wrong and yet horribly funny. Especially Mae's reaction to Moolah's "death". Just too classic.

[QUOTE=cappyboy;178006]Never even heard of it myself. But now that you've mentioned it, me want. Where can I go about finding this? Oh and PS: this guff that been getting heaped on Mae & Moolah falls squarely in category of being horribly wrong and yet horribly funny. Especially Mae's reaction to Moolah's "death". Just too classic.[/QUOTE] The movie should be available to rent at most Blockbusters or for purchase at a lot of retailers. I personally have seen it on the premium movie channels several times as well. In fact, it's due to be on like Cinemax or something this Saturday night.

Archived