Internet Explorer Question

ItsNotMyFault

Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me fix my internet explorer... Its been messed up for a while now but I'm sick of it and want it fixed. I'm can't get on any websites such as Ebay, Hotmail, GMAIL. I can't even change my aol password which is the real reason I want this fixed. When I try to go on these sites I get the page can not be displayes screen. I have done everything that it says in terms of intenet options that it says on the page. At the bottom it says Cannot find server or DNS Error Internet Explorer So I was wondering if anyone knows what I am talking about and if they know what I am talking about can they help me fix this?

[QUOTE=ItsNotMyFault;177737]yeah I tried firefox like someone suggested in another post just below mine and everytime I wanted to go to a website it couldn't connect. So yeah did I do something wrong?? =/ Someone help. Please.[/QUOTE] Yes you are doing something wrong. Firefox is the best no matter what. You must use it man. Obviously you need to fiddle with your connection settings for Firefox. ANybody who uses the internet should know the method they use to connect to the internet. Once again... I dont have connections with the guys at Mozilla.

Archived