Tag-Team experience/chemistry

I am thoroughly enjoying the game....particularly love the depth and level of difficulty. My question is......How long do tag teams have to work together before you see a rise in their experience? My secondary question is......Is it possible to judge the chemistry between tag partners or is that part of the experience rating? The reason I ask these questions is that I put together a number of teams who have wrestled multiple matches, but have yet to see an experience rating rise off of F- . This may be because I'm running a regional promotion with only monthly matches, so these teams have only had 3-5 matches together. Thanks in advance for any responses.

the experiene stat rises by 1 point for each match they work together as a tag team (ie ONLY as a 2, not part of a 3). Since F- covers stats from 0 to 8 (I think) then it will take at 9 matches before you'll see a letter grade increase for the team. Tag chemistry is a random thing you'll see in the game. Your road agents will give you notes if there is anything other than normal chemistry between the workers involved. So if you aren't getting any notes, you probably just don't have any especially good or bad chemistry going on there. Which is nice. :) Derek B

Changes in TEW are very gradual for the most part, and tag teams are no exception. At the rate you're going with the monthly shows, I'd expect the team to be together for a year or so and competing every month before you start to see a significant climb in their rating. EDIT: Just do what Derek says, forget what I wrote, heh.

Archived