mulyiplayer diary - anyone interested?

I have tried multplayer diarys before with varying degree's of success but i have always enjoyed doing it. I am looking for somebody, maybe 2 people to write a diary based upon my sci-fi mod when it is released. My aim for the diary is to plump for quality over quantity, learning from previous atempts it is better to put in one top notch entry per week then have an entry per day that is sub-standard. I basically want to play against somebody who is handy with graphic's and creative. Taking the lead from Nevermore i want to include video, and sound and picture's. We have about 6-8 week's to plan the diary format, so when the mod is released we will have everything planned. I know there may be some people put off by the fact its a science-fiction mod, but there are elements of fantasy, mythology and even comic book characters in there as well, the positive side is that there will be lots of scope for creativity and we can develop an interesting backstory. I really would prefer to work on this diary with someone who has done diary's before so i can check out your work, i really want to make a popular diary! However if you havn't done a diary before perhaps you could just send me a sample card or something for me to check out. If you are interested in this diary idea, just PM me or post here a link to your diary or any idea's you have. concerning the amount of participant's ideally it will just be two people but if there are too many really good writer's interested in the project i could potentially raise it to 4!

Aye I'd be interested, though haven't really done much diary work on the boards. Think the only one that's on is: [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17487[/url] - PhoenixWrestling diary. Anyway, thought I'd register my interest, I'll be playing the mod one way or another, Chriswok

Archived