I hate you, my fine sir, and I shall tell you why. Your game is crack to me. I cannot stop playing it, I think about playing it when I'm trying to sleep, I'm pretty sure I book shows when I'm asleep, I even think about it when I'm with other people! I know you probably think I need help, but I'm OK. But still: Thank you for this addicting game.

Haha. Or, when you're just about to sleep.. "Oh wait. So that's how I should book it.. " and you start to think more and more.. Yeap. One word: Addicted. That's what I am. I remember the 29st between 1st of January.. Constant playing. I've also played two years with MAW now. Can't stop :D

I keep thinking how I'm going to make a wrestler die in a match in the game. So when I'm sleeping, I'm thinking about the matches I can create using the editor. So thusly, I created an Ultimate Death Match. Placed inside a Cell Structure with every unhuman object inside of it, (or every object the game will let me) and test it out. So far, no deaths, and just a fractured skull injury. You see what you've done to me!

[QUOTE=Travis;178186]I created an Ultimate Death Match. Placed inside a Cell Structure with every unhuman object inside of it, (or every object the game will let me)[/QUOTE] lmao! I've done the exact same thing (except mine's in a barbed wire cage) and even called it the exact same name! :D

Archived