Any real world mods out yet?

I was just asking, because I converted the split-roster version of FORC from TEW05, but with the new game it doesn't play well. I don't have the time to go through and edit every little thing, and I'm not enjoying playing at the moment, seens as I'm WWE Raw; the highest rating I got on my last TV Show was a D, for a Mick Foley promo, which always got at least a B+ when I played 05. I realise a challenge is always fun, but it's getting ridiculous. So, are there any out yet?

It's because the ratings system has changed. There's more ratings lower down the scale now (F is split up into F, F+ and F- and so on) so the percentage for a rating that got an A in 05 will only get a low B in 07, or something like that. Everyone needs a boost really for whatever real mods come out.

[QUOTE=Rocland;177958]If I'm not mistaken the "Montreal Screwjob" mod is out. It starts in 1998 I believe. As for converting, yeah it sucks. I did it, but I spent a good 3 hours afterwards editing stuff. Be patient, they'll be coming out soon.[/QUOTE] Only 3 hours? I have spent the last 3 months editing my data to a point of release >.<

[QUOTE=Lukiep8;178008]Only 3 hours? I have spent the last 3 months editing my data to a point of release >.<[/QUOTE] I hear ya, i spent 3 hours editing last night! And i have been working on the mod for months now. Perhaps we are doing it wrong eh? :)

[QUOTE=Lukiep8;178008]Only 3 hours? I have spent the last 3 months editing my data to a point of release >.<[/QUOTE] yeah I just edited it for my own personal use, as I don't have the patience for the Cornellverse. Honestly, I don't know how you guys do it. I have nothing but respect for the guys who spend months upon months editing an entire database. The 3 hours that I spent editing simply drained me.

Up-to-date real world mods will be a long way coming. I wouldn't expect something like T-Zone or FOTORC until February at the earliest. I'm making a 2001 mod that has less than 1000 workers and only about 15 feds, and just that has almost been a part-time job. I feel for anyone a modern mod with 1500+ workers, 30 feds and everything that comes with it.

Archived