Ring of Fire is similer to INSPIRE and I'm running RoF in my game like UFC with Shoot Fight matches. I only run one card a month - more for financial reason than anything else. The thing about using Shoot Fight matches all the time is that the workers get pretty battered and after 8/9 months I'm starting to pick up injuries.

yeah as most MMA guys have contracts for so many fights, i think the only people that have year contracts are the Reality TV show fighters they have all of them got a 1 year deal with the UFC which really is only about 4 fights a year really unless they never really get hurt badly, the most i've seen a fighter fight in 1 year is 6 but he only went 3-3, now some of those unknow really good fighters might have 8-10 fights that are held in some run down gym, but that is best everyone that faced are really under the guys skill level and they need in about 30 seconds.

[QUOTE=Franchise22;178349]set style to hyper realism, make belts wtih serious weight restrictions, all main event. im gonna try any ways.[/QUOTE] Maybe setting match intensity and match danger really high too with 100% matches would be appropriate too Could be interesting for a change

Actually D-Lyrium, it isn't just high spots (or amount of) but the style of match you're holding. A promotion based around the 90's era Japanese "Head Dropper" style would be just as high as one based on risky high flying antics. To quote the Help file: [quote]A high rating means that the matches involve a lot of spots where the wrestlers risk injury; this could either be because of moves that involve them getting dropped on their heads, or because they do lots of crazy stunts and dives. A low rating means that it is a very safe environment, and wrestlers rarely get injuries as a direct result of matches.[/quote] Given that the fighters are actually [i]trying[/i] to hurt each other in MMA, a high Danger rating would be proper. I'm currently running a Shoot Fighting style of promotion (Shoot Project Alpha, or SPA for short), and it's pretty fun. My first card ended up being a sell out (1,000 fans in attendance) with an E rating (because a couple of my matches, especially my Main event, fell apart for various reasons). Only one injury to report (Seiko Nanami is suffering from a "Cold Shoulder" received in a Dark Match) but about half the roster asked for time to heal the day after the card. My Intensity and Danger ratings are both set to 90% and my Match ratio is set to 100% and my product is Mainstream: Low, Realism and Hyper Realism: Key Features, and Pure: Heavy. All others set to None (including Face/Heel divide). Match length is 10, 15, 20. I'm going to have to bump Mainstream down farther though, as my matches are too Intense for a part of my audience, and I may shorten the match lengths as I was getting tired workers in a couple of my matches.

[QUOTE=Vladamire Dracos;178436]Actually D-Lyrium, it isn't just high spots (or amount of) but the style of match you're holding. A promotion based around the 90's era Japanese "Head Dropper" style would be just as high as one based on risky high flying antics. To quote the Help file: Given that the fighters are actually [i]trying[/i] to hurt each other in MMA, a high Danger rating would be proper. I'm currently running a Shoot Fighting style of promotion (Shoot Project Alpha, or SPA for short), and it's pretty fun. My first card ended up being a sell out (1,000 fans in attendance) with an E rating (because a couple of my matches, especially my Main event, fell apart for various reasons). Only one injury to report (Seiko Nanami is suffering from a "Cold Shoulder" received in a Dark Match) but about half the roster asked for time to heal the day after the card. My Intensity and Danger ratings are both set to 90% and my Match ratio is set to 100% and my product is Mainstream: Low, Realism and Hyper Realism: Key Features, and Pure: Heavy. All others set to None (including Face/Heel divide). Match length is 10, 15, 20. I'm going to have to bump Mainstream down farther though, as my matches are too Intense for a part of my audience, and I may shorten the match lengths as I was getting tired workers in a couple of my matches.[/QUOTE] Cool i wouldn't hold a card next month wait until the month after to hold one you and then after that you need to rotate your fighter so they fight every other month or so, that way they have time to heal up

[U]Hyper Realism means the company intentionally puts aspects of MMA culture into its shows, in the hope of drawing a crossover audience. [/U] - I would set this feature as my one and only KEY Feature. Realism is where the promotion plays wrestling as being a real sport. - I would set this as High. Pure is where the promotion uses a lot of ground-based mat work, in a very European manner. - I would set this as mid, Might have a little Hardcore (for the blood), and probably something on the cult aspect. This is how I would make the product, I don't know how close it is for sure as I never tested it yet.

you will wanna do heavey realisim and mma style. you wanna do more of a worked shoot fight promotion like the uwfi in japan was tjinking of that, hey adam is it possible for you to add a point system rule? so we could do the uwfi ? see uwfi for example [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ff8vGyuuqY&mode=related&search=[/url]

Archived