I'm new to TEW and just purchased TEW 2007. I am at work on lunch time and TEW 2007 is installed at home. Is there somewhere I can download the manual to read up on it while I'm here? As a typical guy, I never read the manual and just started playing and now I have tons of questions. Thanks in advance

Unfortunately like all indie games there is no manual. There are help files that describe the stats and terms used. It may have been good to have been working on a manual through those months of beta testing the team did. If anything you can find the forum topic, "Developer Diary" That is pretty much the only manual that exists until one of the fans on the forums goes through the effort that the developer should have by making a manual :-) Sorry to be harsh, but its true.

From past experience with other games, it seems most of the guides or walkthroughs are put together by the players not the developer - unless they charge you for it. I didn't expect Adam to have created one. I was just wondering if anyone has one from 2005, or 2007 if they are really dedicated.

[QUOTE=shadowmaster;178140]From past experience with other games, it seems most of the guides or walkthroughs are put together by the players not the developer - unless they charge you for it. I didn't expect Adam to have created one. I was just wondering if anyone has one from 2005, or 2007 if they are really dedicated.[/QUOTE] here is a link to some "useful threads" based on TEW 2005 that you may want to look at [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12323[/url]

Archived