As does mine :) Seriously though, since every week is pretty much the same cycle anyways, you could easily make a very convincing argument for the fact that any day is the start of a new week. Afterall, its not like there's an obviously marker saying so. And correct me if I'm wrong (I often am) but if Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest, and God rested on the 7th day (according to some book) shouldn't that mean that Sunday is the last day of the week? Yet some religion (dunno which one) who follows some book seems to think Sunday is the start.... I shall be quiet now.... my multitude of arguments for Monday being the first day are only for annoying people. Personally, I like saying Wednesday is the start of the weekend. Means I've only got two days til I get time off from work before my next 3 day working week. :) Derek B

[quote=Craig Edwards;178236]Something i never really got about the TEW games is that a new week always starts on a Monday but in Real Life a new week starts on Sunday[/quote] *Krhmm* a new week of course starts with Monday, and ends in Sunday. :rolleyes: Always been that way, and always will.

[QUOTE=thug saint oga;178947]wednesday is hump day. the hump is in the middle. wednesday is only in the middle of the week if it starts on sunday. what more proof or reasoning do you need? you may close the thread now adam.[/QUOTE] If you consider Saturday and Sunday the weekend, and are thinking about the weekdays (Monday-Friday), Wednesday would be the middle day in that situation as well.

Archived