School Academics?

Arlie- Just started my 6th season...2010. I just noticed that the school academics rating for all but 11 programs have all fallen to BELOW AVERAGE. I believe all schools started with an AVERAGE rating back in 2005. Only the following 11 programs have maintained an average rating: BYU Kent St Kentucky Louisana-Laf Michigan St Middle Tenn St North Carolina South Florida UNLV Washington West Virginia There are no programs higher than average. What effects of this below average academic rating have on the game?...Less study hall/tudor hours...lower overall GPA's for players in general...etc? Can programs over time climb back up to average or higher? Is it possible for programs to fall even farther to poor? Is there anything I can do to effect the rating one way or the other? TXS

Academics is solely a product of the number of suspensions and really is only meant as a guide for how a program is doing in that area. It doesn't impact recruiting or even budget information. Everyone does start as average and I am not real sure if there is anyway to really increase it. This is one area that I would probably like to build more on for the next version. For now, I would just look at it as a guide to see which programs have had the most trouble with suspensions.

Archived