Just Got My First TV Deal!

I'm so happy. I figured I'd request negotiations from TV networks thinking I wouldn't get any response back. Turns out I've got a TV show for next season! My popularity is D- in Northern UK and E- in Scotland, and my timeslot is midnight on Saturday night... I doubt my show will last long, but it's worth a try! :D

[QUOTE=Zombieboy;178432]I'm so happy. I figured I'd request negotiations from TV networks thinking I wouldn't get any response back. Turns out I've got a TV show for next season! My popularity is D- in Northern UK and E- in Scotland, and my timeslot is midnight on Saturday night... I doubt my show will last long, but it's worth a try! :D[/QUOTE] Run your shows from the Northern UK region and you'll get an extension, no problem.

speakin' of tv shows, i have a question,from what i remember in ewr i just sent a tape to the network in the first day of the month and got an answer, but here in tew07 for some reason i always get the same replay THEY ONLY NEGOTIATE DURING A MONTH BEFORE THE NEW SEASON BEGIN... WHAT MONTH IS IT??? I'M ALMOST IN SEPTEMBER AND I CAN'T GET A NEW TV DEAL

I havent tried this yet, and I can't remember if it was like this in '05 or not, but if you have a TV show on one network and apply to another network set in the same region/country, will you be able to negotiate with them? Or will you get "You already have a show with a rival network"?

Archived