Chris Hero Match

StefanGrey

A friend of mine showed a match on youtube a while back of Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli in tag team action. In the match Somebody (Roderick Strong, maybe?) whipped both Hero and Double C into the corner and went for a back chop, only to watch Hero & Claudio go into repeated standing switches and then go move for move until they got into a stand-off. I'd like to actually get this match, but I have no clue when it was from, who the opponents were or which promotion it was. If anybody can offer help i'd appreciate it.

Hero and CC were great I saw them Christmas weekend here in New York when they wrestled the Briscoes and the match was incredible, although I htink it was Hero adn CC's last match as a team as Hero let CC cold in the ring after the match to walk off with his new manager. Actually the best part was with CC in the ring stunned Samoa Joe came out to "Mama Said Knock You Out" Claudio thought he came out to console him or offer to be his tag partner and CC put his hand on Joe. Joe turned to him and said "This ain't myspace, I ain't you friend get your hand off me and get out of my ring". It was great. Anyway the point is Hero and CC were great together and I'm sorry I probaly saw their last match as a team.

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;179202] I probaly saw their last match as a team.[/QUOTE] Actually, there was a rumor that WWE dropped Claudio from his developmental deal before he even started.:D Best thing that could happen to him, IMO. To quote somebody :In WWE he'd have ended up some combination of Salvatore Sincere and IRS."

Archived