Cornellverse vs. Real World Mod

I think too many people are worried about the WWE running shows outside the USA/Canada. The problem is that in keeping it real is that you have other places popularity so high that they will run shows there, not like the real life wwe though where its like every other month or so, instead when ever they feel like it. Probably because the game is jetlag free. :D

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UPLOADED Version 1.1 Updates Include: - WWE Relationships - Pic Pack for some WWE Workers - Added some other workers + Kid Kash + Mick Foley + Amy Dumas (Lita) + Steve Austin + Paul Burchill MINOR UPDATES: Changed Lita to Female (oops!), added a few more relationships. i know its only a small update but wanted it done so i can enjoy my weekend in scarborough :)

[QUOTE]Lita's a FEMALE?![/QUOTE] yeh i was pretty shocked two... oh well [QUOTE]Tried it out and fans keep bitching about match intensity is too much for them even though default for WWE was 30%...i lowered it to 25 and they still bitch.[/QUOTE] will have to look into that, have u got the TEW 1.2 update as it never happened on mine? will double check though and will possibly do a small update tonight and add a few more things.

TONIGHTS UPDATE 1.2 (12th January 2007) * Updated Pic Pack: (Hulk Hogan, Psicosis, Super Crazy, Bret Hart & more) * More Workers (see above) * More Relationships - also would like help with getting pictures/caws from SDvsRAW2007 to put in the game as my webcam/camera in my laptop doesnt pick up decent quality pics (it adds the shine from the window/light) can anyone help with this?

[QUOTE=Woodsmeister;183181]TONIGHTS UPDATE 1.2 (12th January 2007) * Updated Pic Pack: (Hulk Hogan, Psicosis, Super Crazy, Bret Hart & more) * More Workers (see above) * More Relationships - also would like help with getting pictures/caws from SDvsRAW2007 to put in the game as my webcam/camera in my laptop doesnt pick up decent quality pics (it adds the shine from the window/light) can anyone help with this?[/QUOTE] [url]http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=38751[/url] There are pictures of all the default roster in that thread. Hope they are of use.

[QUOTE=Blasphemywebleed;183183][url]http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=38751[/url] There are pictures of all the default roster in that thread. Hope they are of use.[/QUOTE] yeh i have all the defualt ones from [url]www.svr2007.com[/url] (which will be used tonight) but thanks im sure i can get a couple more i was hoping for CAW pics though i have seen them on caws.ws but there to small to get decent pics off or are to blurd :(

[QUOTE=Woodsmeister;183187]yeh i have all the defualt ones from [url]www.svr2007.com[/url] (which will be used tonight) but thanks im sure i can get a couple more i was hoping for CAW pics though i have seen them on caws.ws but there to small to get decent pics off or are to blurd :([/QUOTE] Damn, sorry i cant help i dont have a camera at the moment. I'll have a look online and see if i can find some better pictures. I've downloaded your mod but havent had a chance to play it yet thanks to work, but i'm looking forward to it. Out of interest has anyone taken Tommy Cornell off his lifetime contract and signed him for WWE, if so how did he get on?

to be honest i havent had chance to really get into it so if anyone has had chance to sim through that would be quite interesting. [url]www.svr2006.com[/url] has some former WWE workers eg, Charlie Haas, Rene Dupree, Rob Conway, Sylvain, Paul London and more will be added. hope to see some TNA Impact! pics soon so i can have some TNA workers pics as well :)

WWE vs. CornellVerse 1.2 is up and Picture Pack 1.1 (real world pics only) is up. Updates include: WORKERS: (Chris Jericho, The Rock, Heidenreich, Mark Jindrak, Psicosis, Trish Stratus and more). PICTURES: (all of the above & Eugene, Rob Conway, Rene Dupree, Jonathan Coachman, Vince McMahon, Tazz, Jim Ross and many more).

Notes for Next Update: Starting TNA now Updated Trish Stratus (forgot to do stats) Updated Mark Jindrak's (forgot to assign picture) Updated Kenny Dykstra (changed WWE name to Kanny Dykstra instead of Ken Dykstra) Updated Trevor Murdoch (changed WWE name to Trevor Murdoch instead of Trevor Rhodes). ... more to come ...

Woodmeister: I need to know, is there another to release the 1.2 pics, I don't have Rapidshare. Could you put them into the attachment & E-mail them to me? Here's both addresses: [email]superstarjimic@comcast.net[/email] [email]superstarjimic@yahoo.com[/email] Thank you very much, I appreciate it. SuperstarJimiC.:)

Archived