Cornellverse vs. Real World Mod

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=SuperstarJimiC;184404]Woodmeister, if you're reading this. If you can do this, thank you. Can you send those 1.2 pics that are on Rapidshare to either of my two E-Mail addresses that are on my previous post. Thank you.[/QUOTE] sorry i didnt reply quicker been away for the weekend but you can download the pic pack from [url]www.bobinc.net[/url] hope that helps :) [QUOTE]Sorry, this is a bit of a n00bish question... How do you download it and get it running on your TEW 2007 copy?[/QUOTE] no problem buddy everyone was a noob at one time or has had a noobie question. 1: download the file 2: go into TEW2007 and the editor, click Create Database call it whatever you want but i used RWvsCV 3: unzip the files into the TEW 2007/Date/RWvsCW (or what ever you called it), it should copy over the blank files. 4: Enjoy! thats brief but it should be ok

i am hoping to find some good caws i keep checking [url]www.caws.ws[/url] everyday hoping for good caws or decent enough ones i can use as alot are blurry. but im planning on getting a link from my tele to my laptop then i will use the good caws and take pics... hopefully or i will have to wait for TNA Impact!

UPDATE: will be continuing with TNA tonight got a few workers done over the weekend but as i mentioned i was down my dads so was mostly partying in sunny scarborough :) anyway i am quite busy tonight but i should have about 3 hours of working on TNA so hope to get the heavyweights done :)

[QUOTE=Woodsmeister;184655]sorry i didnt reply quicker been away for the weekend but you can download the pic pack from [url]www.bobinc.net[/url] hope that helps :) no problem buddy everyone was a noob at one time or has had a noobie question. 1: download the file 2: go into TEW2007 and the editor, click Create Database call it whatever you want but i used RWvsCV 3: unzip the files into the TEW 2007/Date/RWvsCW (or what ever you called it), it should copy over the blank files. 4: Enjoy! thats brief but it should be ok[/QUOTE] i created the database called World vs CV and do i have to make a folder with that database on? It won't work.

[QUOTE=jakeyd1;185386]i created the database called World vs CV and do i have to make a folder with that database on? It won't work.[/QUOTE] [url]www.bobinc.net[/url] go to TEW07 Downloads page then click on the link at the top it has instructions for installing all kinds of things.

Hey Woodmeister, Can you do me a favor, can you make a couple of Real World pics in the Video Game form and the Cornellverse background: 1) CM Punk (the ECW version) 2) Test 3) "The Reject" Shannon Moore 4) Brian Kendrick (one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions) 5) Mike Knox (ECW version) 6) Kelly Kelly The reason for that is their becoming stars in the Cornellverse vs The World mod (The one that i'm using). If you can thanks, oh yeah: What new pics that you have coming out next in the Cornellverse Background? Let us know.

Woodmeister, you can add a few more to the list of Real wrestlers from earlier: (Recap) CM Punk (ECW version) Test (ECW) "The Reject" Shannon Moore (ECW) Brian Kendrick (WWE Smackdown) Mike Knox (ECW) Kelly Kelly (ECW) (New Names) The Sandman (ECW) Sabu (ECW) Balls Mahoney (ECW) Hacksaw Jim Duggan (WWE Raw) The Highlanders (Rory and Ronnie McCallister - WWE Raw) Jamie Noble (Formerly WWE Smackdown) Like I said earlier if you can make those pics for me & either post them here or save them & send them out through bobinc or you can send the pic in a zip to my E-mail at: [email]superstarjimic@comcast.net[/email] That's up to you, but once again, thanks if you do this for me.

[QUOTE]Woodmeister, you can add a few more to the list of Real wrestlers from earlier: (Recap) CM Punk (ECW version) Test (ECW) "The Reject" Shannon Moore (ECW) Brian Kendrick (WWE Smackdown) Mike Knox (ECW) Kelly Kelly (ECW) (New Names) The Sandman (ECW) Sabu (ECW) Balls Mahoney (ECW) Hacksaw Jim Duggan (WWE Raw) The Highlanders (Rory and Ronnie McCallister - WWE Raw) Jamie Noble (Formerly WWE Smackdown) Like I said earlier if you can make those pics for me & either post them here or save them & send them out through bobinc or you can send the pic in a zip to my E-mail at: [email]superstarjimic@comcast.net[/email] That's up to you, but once again, thanks if you do this for me.[/QUOTE] I will do my best to get most/all of them as ive mentioned before its hard to find good caws or ones that are useable (eg. big enough or clearer enough), im useless at making them myself but i am keeping alook out i will keep you all informed. UPDATE: last night i only managed around 5 workers for TNA :( i had a driving lesson, but i dont have much to do tonight so fingers crossed i will get alot more done :)

[QUOTE]remind me to get off the road :P just kidding man good luck on your driving lessons.[/QUOTE] i got one on thursday so remember to keep off the road :) UPDATE: did about 6 TNA workers last night and got 3 more pics (Jeff Hardy, B.G. James and Kip James). getting the link cable tomorrow for my television to my laptop so hope that i can take screen dumps from my xbox 360 and i can start to fill just about everyones (as there are some caws that are awesome but the pics are to small to borrow them).

I'll find them tonight. It will probably be 11pm or 12am before I can get to them. I think I can look over on some of the photobucket sites & some of bobinc downloads to find some decent pics, i'll post them on here & I guess they'll get processed into 3D-Animated pics with the blue Cornellverse background. Am I right? I'll come back later tonight.

[QUOTE]I'll find them tonight. It will probably be 11pm or 12am before I can get to them. I think I can look over on some of the photobucket sites & some of bobinc downloads to find some decent pics, i'll post them on here & I guess they'll get processed into 3D-Animated pics with the blue Cornellverse background. Am I right? I'll come back later tonight.[/QUOTE] no i dont change real world pics into computer generated ones i use pictures from Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 and the Create a Wrestler mode off it.

Indeed. But CAW Pics are ofter generic and sloppy... I'd say write a story about how WWE split into WWE and ECW and started a feud, and give ECW some genuine talent. a Good strong roster of Indy's, and some star power. Just my oppinion. But the "This Means War" Mod for EWR 05 should be what its like, because that was a good mod.

finished the heavyweight roster for TNA and added a few more WWE workers i had missed (Monty Brown) - although he hasnt been given a brand as this is set on the 1st of January :) so tonight will be busy im afraid will try and get a few x-division workers done but have a driving lesson. tomorrow night (friday) will be off so hopefully might get TNA done and release 1.3

Archived