Cornellverse vs. Real World Mod

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can picture what real mod pics you'll have this time. You already gave away three names: JEFF HARDY BG JAMES KIP JAMES I have one question about The James' pics. Which team are you with them on? A) Voodoo Kin Mafia (Brian & Kip James - their current TNA gimmick) B) The James Gang (BG & Kip James - old TNA gimmick) C) The New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg & Billy Gunn - old WWE DX gimmick) I hope CM Punk, The Sandman, Tommy Dreamer and Sabu are in the next set. As well as AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Sting, Abyss, Chris Sabin, Jerry Lynn and Rhino are in the next set as well. Are you bringing in any former wrestlers. I wouln't mind Bob Backlund, Jimmy Snuka, The Iron Sheik, Ivan Putski & The Wild Samoans. (But that's wishful thinking). You also have a new tag team on Smackdown, you might be able to create those guys with ease & they debuted tonight. Deuce & Domino w/Cherry.

[QUOTE]I have one question about The James' pics. Which team are you with them on? A) Voodoo Kin Mafia (Brian & Kip James - their current TNA gimmick) B) The James Gang (BG & Kip James - old TNA gimmick) C) The New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg & Billy Gunn - old WWE DX gimmick)[/QUOTE] i dunno they could be considered either because its just the head and shoulders. i am trying to get as many as i can but so far there isnt many, im trying to get the data files sorted first. i did the X-Division Title and the NWA World Heavyweight Title lineage last night.

almost TNA workers just around 3 more then moving on to the staff, should be done today hopefully. Then will be doing some pics (if i can find some, as there arent many around). Will do some WWE Title Histories and the TNA Title Histories then a quick run through and a release (possibly tomorrow) :) also updated the first page to include EWinventory.com and bobinc.net links to my updates.

[QUOTE=Woodsmeister;188659]RELEASED 1.3 of DATA files - so far only available from here, will contact bobinc and ewinventory soon. RELEASED 1.2 of PIC files - so far only available from rapidshare (same as above), unfortunatly there hasnt been much of a update those were the best i could find.[/QUOTE] Thanks! **click** Downloading...

[QUOTE=Woodsmeister;188659]RELEASED 1.3 of DATA files - so far only available from here, will contact bobinc and ewinventory soon. RELEASED 1.2 of PIC files - so far only available from rapidshare (same as above), unfortunatly there hasnt been much of a update those were the best i could find.[/QUOTE] Updated files on [url]www.bobinc.net[/url] I did call the pics 1.3 though as the last batch was 1.2

• 2 weeks later...

Archived