I'm just curious if anyone else has noticed this. I'm playing a game now with Tier-1, and I've noticed that whenever I sign a new worker, like SUKI or Cameron Vessey, they immediately have a loyalty to my promotion. Has this happened to anyone else? I doubt it's based on promotion size, as I'm small at the moment, but it just seemed interesting, and really pretty awesome to have such good workers come in with loyalty right off the bat.

I was playing WEXXV and hired an American worker I had added to the DB. He had loyalty immediately as well. I wonder if getting them not just employed but giving them their first job ever is a factor. I'd guess personality is probably also a factor. Funny thing is when I left WEXXV to be the head booker of MHW, which one of my employee's (Larry Wood) had become the owner of, the next head booker fired my added (and loyal worker) so I hired him for the new promotion. Of course, the new promotion is in Mexico so no loyalty this time.

[QUOTE=Caninrok;178745]I was playing WEXXV and hired an American worker I had added to the DB. He had loyalty immediately as well. [b]I wonder if getting them not just employed but giving them their first job ever is a factor.[/b] I'd guess personality is probably also a factor. Funny thing is when I left WEXXV to be the head booker of MHW, which one of my employee's (Larry Wood) had become the owner of, the next head booker fired my added (and loyal worker) so I hired him for the new promotion. Of course, the new promotion is in Mexico so no loyalty this time.[/QUOTE] I would think that's the case there...if someone had given me my first wrestling job in their promotion I think I would be fiercely loyal to said promotion...until the boss in question screws me over--in which time, my personality would become "Bitter" and my relationship with him would be "Hatred" :D

[QUOTE=hrdcoresidebrns;178717]I'm just curious if anyone else has noticed this. I'm playing a game now with Tier-1, and I've noticed that whenever I sign a new worker, like SUKI or Cameron Vessey, they immediately have a loyalty to my promotion. Has this happened to anyone else? I doubt it's based on promotion size, as I'm small at the moment, but it just seemed interesting, and really pretty awesome to have such good workers come in with loyalty right off the bat.[/QUOTE] It's more likely to happen with workers age 26 or lower. 27+ and it's pretty much a crapshoot.

Archived