where can i download all of the files and pics for d.o.t.t 2005?

ya i got it, i just wanted to try it in the demo of 2005 just one question why are the people going by actual birthdates? because everyone sin their 40s and some in 60s and 70s already and shouldnt be at the time it would be best if since i dunno if the year of the game world can be changed but the ages should reflect the time peroid

[QUOTE=D16NJD16;178876]The original DOTT pics that came with the game sucked, they were boardered and super small and far away.[/QUOTE] Thanks! I always aim to please. :rolleyes: You think its easy getting pics for a thousand workers from 25 years ago that don't look like crap cut on to the same background everyone else uses? Someone else tried it and got about 400 of the 1000. Plus it goes with the suck trading card mentality of the day. Heh. Anyway, if you didn't find it - [URL="http://cyclopsltd.net/DOTTFiles.htm"]http://cyclopsltd.net/DOTTFiles.htm[/URL]

[QUOTE=kevel33;179299]Does that mean the same type of pics will be returning in the 2007 version D. Boon?[/QUOTE] Yeah. In all honestly, I do understand why people dislike the pictures. I'll be the first to admit that the standards everyone else uses for their modern sets are nicer looking. But it just doesn't bother me as much as it does others. I guess I suck. :)

[QUOTE=kevel33;179299]Does that mean the same type of pics will be returning in the 2007 version D. Boon?[/QUOTE] I'm not sure how much this effects people, but what I do is use the one's I like with whatever mod I am playing. I mean, you download the mods and pics, get all the data right, then you just make sure you get the mod pics that go with it first... Then, if you like (for example) FOTORC photo's better, just copy and paste them over the DOTT ones. When it asks if you would like to replace the one with the same name say YES. Afterword, just go in and any pick that bothers you change. It's pretty easy, although time consuming. But no matter how time consuming it is, it's no where near what it took to get a whole mods worth of worker's pics into the game. Something to remember, most all the mod maker's read these forums all the time, you can see they are browsing on the bottum of GDS first page of the forums... Might help to NOT put you foot in your mouth, lol. [QUOTE]Originally Posted by D16NJD16 The original DOTT pics that came with the game sucked, they were boardered and super small and far away.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Originally posted by D. Boon's Ghost, the maker of DOTT> But it just doesn't bother me as much as it does others. I guess I suck.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=D16NJD16;179895]How is giving my opinion on one thing I didn't like from a mod I did like putting my foot in my mouth?[/QUOTE] Very simply because D Boon / TCP etc who make the mods don't HAVE to release them to the public, so giving unnecessary criticism to them is, at best, extremely ungrateful, and imo just downright rude. No one minds constructive criticism, but that comment wasn't constructive.

[QUOTE=Rob4590;180041]Very simply because D Boon / TCP etc who make the mods don't HAVE to release them to the public, so giving unnecessary criticism to them is, at best, extremely ungrateful, and imo just downright rude. No one minds constructive criticism, but that comment wasn't constructive.[/QUOTE] What I said originally wasn't TO D.Boon so thats why it wasen't "constructive". If I were being constructive I guess the only thing I could say is to use normal cuts, but I already heard him say he is not doing that, so there was no point. No one should assume I'm being ungrateful if I mention something I don't like, because especially in the case of a well put together mod like DOTT, I'm not.

Archived