...and the title histories are done

[QUOTE=thug saint oga;178927]dammit woooooooooooodaddy, i finally just bought it earlier today. coulda just waited a few more days, huh? oh well, at least i get all weekend to play. well, minus the three hours it will take the cowboys to destroy the seahawks........[/QUOTE] man I hope you guys can pull it off, The friggin' Detroit Lions beat Dallas, but I bet that Dallas was just saving up...lol... thanks by the way for allowing us to win, so we no longer get the first pick, we get the second :o I will wait for you and only you buddy...

yep wooooooooooooooooooodaddy, i asked bill parcells to F'N BLOW IT just for you buddy. the lions have great players here and there, but still i can't believe them 'boys couldn't get it done against them......jesus creesus..... i can't even make excuses.......disheartening. i threw up a little in my mouth that day.....

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;178803]I'm pleased to be able to report that the mammoth (no, not the Canadian) job of doing title histories for every single belt in the CornellVerse is now done, and will be in the official patch 1.2, which I'm aiming to release on Monday.[/QUOTE] Wow, very cool. Will this show in already running games? Or only in newly created ones after the patch? I did notice that it shows title defenses in the history notes now. That rocks!

[QUOTE=Alec_Burkhardt;179598]It's not in the Temp patch, as the temp patch does not include any data at all and just upgrades the main .exe file to run the game. Updates to the default data will by necessity include the files found in the data folder.[/QUOTE] Thanks for the quick reply!

Archived