Actually, interestingly enough, the CornellVerse title lineages are one of the very few files that you can add straight into a save game, as long as you are using the default CornellVerse and didn't do any editing prior to beginning the game. If you remind me on Monday, I'll explain how to do it.

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;178846]Actually, interestingly enough, the CornellVerse title lineages are one of the very few files that you can add straight into a save game, as long as you are using the default CornellVerse and didn't do any editing prior to beginning the game. If you remind me on Monday, I'll explain how to do it.[/QUOTE] CornellVerse only? How come no real world mods? Although, I guess he already logged out.

[QUOTE=juggalowang;179265]Adam doesn't make really word mods he makes the game the players make the real world mods[/QUOTE] I. Know. That. My point was that something that works for the CornellVerse shoul work for real world mods, as well, because I'm pretty sure the game doesn't know the difference. Or does it?

[QUOTE=TeemuFoundation;179287]I. Know. That. My point was that something that works for the CornellVerse shoul work for real world mods, as well, because I'm pretty sure the game doesn't know the difference. Or does it?[/QUOTE] He also mentioned that it only works with the default C-Verse data, completely unedited prior to starting the game. Not just that it works for the C-Verse, so I think it's just more about differing data rather than what sort of mod you're using.

Archived