So lets all share our champions shall we? I am currently booking TCW and am fresh off a ppv where two titles changed hands, TCW World Heavyweight: American Buffalo, Ended the 4th reign of Tommy Cornell in a six man match also involving Liberty, Wolf Hawkins, Texas Pete and RDJ. TCW All Action Champion: Hell Monkey, Ended Chance Fortunes 1st run as champ in Hell Monkeys debut match. TCW Tag Team Champions: Animal Fortune (Hell Monkey and Chance Fortune) ended the reign of the then current champions The Wrestling Machines, Animal Fortune is a team formed out of respect after an Undercard classic between Hell Monkey and Chance Fortune. so lets hear your champions

SCEA World Warrior - Hell Monkey - 17 Defences...has held the belt for over 2 years, the only EVER holder of it. SCEA Tag Team Turmoil - Champagne Lover & Franzie Perez - 3 Defences, Champagne is about to get a huge singles push so won't be to long. SCEA Destructive Force - Davis Wayne Newton - 6 Defences, second highest defences apart from Adam Martravers who got 9. SCEA Women's Gladiator - Alicia Strong - 4 Defences, only women's champ so far.

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;178949]MAW 1 yar into game Current Champion: Des Davids, about to change to Mean Machine Carolinas Champion: Cameron Vessey Tag CHampions: Burning EXILE and Joss Thompson as Allied Invasion[/QUOTE] i hired Cameron Vessey and i am cant see any potential in him wont go past opener for me.... might try bringing in a talent trade to job to him Edit: I tell a lie Vessey just went up to lower mid card lol

Guest Hamsalad
TCW in March TCW World Heavyweight: Tommy Cornell, with about 30 defenses, feuding with Jungle Jack (going by Jack Marlowe) TCW International: Troy Tornado not a big Rocky Golden fan, let him go to SWF TCW All Action Champion: Darryl Devine (heel) feuding with a face Robert Oxford TCW Tag Team Champions: Wolf Hawkins and Rick Law (known as Rick Law and Wolf Hawkins) feuding with Hell Monkey and Freddy Huggins (The Manic Impressives) turned Wolf back to face early in the game

[QUOTE=Hamsalad;178970]TCW in March TCW World Heavyweight: Tommy Cornell, with about 30 defenses, feuding with Jungle Jack (going by Jack Marlowe) TCW International: Troy Tornado not a big Rocky Golden fan, let him go to SWF TCW All Action Champion: Darryl Devine (heel) feuding with a face Robert Oxford TCW Tag Team Champions: Wolf Hawkins and Rick Law (known as Rick Law and Wolf Hawkins) feuding with Hell Monkey and Freddy Huggins (The Manic Impressives) turned Wolf back to face early in the game[/QUOTE] yeah when i look at wolf pic it doesn't scream bad ass heel. I always turn him face

As PGHW I have... PGHW Glory Crown Holder: Bryan Vessey PGHW Glory Tag Champions: PRIDE Koiso and Kozue Kawashima PGHW Historical Japan Champion: Tetsunori Yasuda PGHW International Champion: William Hayes PGHW International Tag Champions: The Gaijin Zoo (Hell Monkey and Masked Cougar)

7 Months into my game, Mid Summer w/ CZCW. Coastal Zone Championship: Ultimate Pheonix, 3 Title defenses, prestige of 89.2% Coastal Zone Xtreme Title: Manic Mario (Mario Heroic), 3 Title defenses, prestige of 53.6% Coastal Zone Tag Team Titles: Citizen Dragon [Citizen X & Snap Dragon], 2 Title defenses, Prestige of 51.2% With my number one contender to the Main Event Title (Coastal Zone Championship) is Sammy Bach.

A little detail about my promotion: SPA (Shoot Project Alpha) is built to be a short of "worked shoot promotion" where I let my Road Agent book the winners (so it feels even more like a shoot). The following is the results after 6 or 7 months of game time with a card a month. SPA Heavyweight: Madman Boone (Refuses to drop it to anybody. List of victims include: The Big Problem X2, Titan, Camron Vessey, Kashmir Singh, and Bulldozer Brandon Smith) SPA Middleweight: The Idaho Punisher (Won from Sgt. Bubba Lee West, who he has been trading the title with since the promotion opened) SPA Flyweight: Calvin Dark (Made C.H. Threepwood submit to the Internet Mark. Threepwood had successfully defended it 6 times) SPA Womens Division: Nene Ebina (Won from Stormette, who had two sucessful title defenses this run, and had held the title once before for two defenses. Other holders include Seiko Nanami, Mary Beth Chase, and Ginko Kuroda)

I'm playing as WWE [Mid January] EcW: Ecw Champion: Sabu [Will Drop title to Rosey at Royal Rumble] Raw: WWE Champion: Umaga WWE Intercontinental Champion: Carlito WWE World Tagteam Champions: World's Greatest Tagteam WWE Womens Champion: Simply Luscious Smackdown: WWE World Heavyweight Champion: King Booker WWE United States Champion: Chris Benoit WWE Cruiserweight Champion: Jimmy Rave WWE Tagteam Champions: Sylvain Grenier & Rob Conway

Let's see I just got into June Dave Unified: Eddie Peak. Was going to have Peak drop it to Tyler but Phil blocked me on resigning him. Am going to have him drop it Joey Minnesota. Dave Brass Knuckles: Acid He won it in March and hasn't looked back. Am going to put him in the main eevent scene soon so i might have him drop it to Shawn Gonzalez. Dave Tag Team: New Wave These bounce around like a ball. Probably going to have the Killer Vs (Rudy Velaquez and Cameron Vessey) win them soon.

[QUOTE=Goldenskillz;178956]SCEA World Warrior - Hell Monkey - 17 Defences...has held the belt for over 2 years, the only EVER holder of it. SCEA Tag Team Turmoil - Champagne Lover & Franzie Perez - 3 Defences, Champagne is about to get a huge singles push so won't be to long. SCEA Destructive Force - Davis Wayne Newton - 6 Defences, second highest defences apart from Adam Martravers who got 9. SCEA Women's Gladiator - Alicia Strong - 4 Defences, only women's champ so far.[/QUOTE] You have good taste in workers! Is that a fed that you created? What starting popularity did you give it?

I'm running DAVE, it's only May but my champions are: DAVE Unified: Eddie Peak Eddie started as champ and I built him up strong as champ while also building Big Cat Brandon up in separate angles. I had them both at B+ and had Brandon win it only to have Eddie take it back two months later. He's really become my go to guy, good on the mic and having great matches. DAVE Brass Knuckels: Joey Minnesota I see dollar signs all over this guy, however he's getting over TOO fast and I might have to have him drop the belt to Art Reed while Joey gets pushed up into the main event to feud with Acid. Dave Tag Team Titles: The New Wave Turned them face when they saved Big Cat Brandon from a beating at Eddie Peak's hands. They have a solid B for momentum and both are Main Eventers now. I just need an equally hot heel team now.

XWF In Your Face! Brand Heavyweight: Eddie Peak Intercontinental: Joey Minnesota Tag Team: Dark Future-Dark Angel/Future Shock(Steve Parker) Generation Next Brand World: Bruce the Giant United States: Jack Griffith World Tag: Kurt Laramee/Hell's Bouncer Other: World 6-Man Tag: Joey Minnesota/Jim Force/Nevada Nuclear-right now this title is on hiatus, but I may bring it back for a feud with Sam Keith and the Gauge Boys.

VPW (a created small fed in real life mod) (August of year 1) VPW World Champion: Jeff Hardy (5-time) VPW Virginia Champion: Harry Smith (first time) VPW Tag Champions: Caprice Coleman and Orlando Jordan, Double Trouble (2-time) I had the lower card dominated by To The Extreme, a stable of Sabu, Sandman, and Justin Credible. I'm thinking of breaking off Credible to make a run up the card to feud for the World title though.

In my current FIP new game: TWA National Tag Team Champions - The Trailblazers (Larry Wood and Harry Smith) FIP Tag Team Champions: The Canadian Destroyers (Marc DuBois and Jerelle Clarke) FIP Television Champion: Bobby Roode FIP Heavyweight Champion: Samoa Joe I'm using a mix of fictional/cornell/real for this game as you can tell.

Running MHW: [U] MHW Championship[/U] Current: Masked Rebel Previous: Spanish Superfly and Mexican Beast [U]MHW National[/U] Current: UK Dragon (first worker to crack C+ momentum!) Previous: Masked Cougar [U]MHW National Tag[/U] Current: Masked Cougar and Phoenix II (M.I.M.) Previous: Grue Slugg and Hugo Garrido [U]MHW Triple Crown[/U] This is a 6 person high-flying tag title I added to the promotion. Current and only champions: Hector Galindo, Rudy Velasquez and Jesus Chavez

Archived